Chapter 2

The next day, he woke up to the sight of three other cats of his kind.

"I'm GrayKit!" Said the one with grey fur. "I'm BrambleKit." Said the one with brown fur. "And I'm RainKit!" Said the one that looked like a leopard.

DarkKit smiled, got up and started coughing. RainKit gasped. "We need IvyLeaf!" BrambleKit ran into a bramble bush. "IvyLeaf?" DarkKit Asked. "IvyLeaf is our Medicine Cat." GrayKit Said. BrambleKit came out of the bramble bush, along with a gold and white She-Cat with blue eyes. "This looks like Greencough Alright." IvyLeaf Said. DarkKit continued coughing as she said, "We'll need CatNip. RainKit, can you go back and get me some?" IvyLeaf Asked. RainKit nodded, running into the bush.

As soon as RainKit got back, IvyLeaf gave DarkKit the catnip and he felt better. "Thank you, IvyLeaf." He Said. "You're welcome." IvyLeaf Said.

"Just one more moon and we'll be apprentices!" GrayKit exclaimed. RainKit jumped happily in the air. DarkKit stood up again, this time without coughing, instead, a purr came out of his throat.

He ran with the four kits outside the nursery. They went inside the Warriors den. "Hello, you three, plus the new one." Said one cat. He was an unusual cat. He had golden fur, but a green tail, green eyes and blue pupils. "Hi GreenTail!" BrambleKit Said. "Does DarkKit need a tour around the camp, plus need to learn about the warrior code?" Said a golden cat with brown stripes and green eyes. "Yes, LionStream! That would be wonderful!" RainKit Said. "Then, how about you go to The Leaders Den." Said a Cat that looked like MoonHeart, but older and a male.

"Okay, FireVoice." GrayKit Said.

The walked into a big den.

There, they found RedScar, next to a light brown cat with black stripes and golden eyes. "Is this DarkKit, RedScar?" The Light brown cat asked. RedScar nodded. "Greetings DarkKit." The Cat Said. "Call me TigerStar. I'm the leader of the clan! Would you like someone to give you a tour?" DarkKit nodded, causing TigerStar to look at RedScar.

"RedScar, can you assign StarStone to give DarkKit a tour?" TigerStar Asked. "Yes, TigerStar." RedScar Said.

StarStone is a light brown cat with green eyes.

He went inside the bramble bushes, DarkKit following, and found a small den. They walked inside. "This is the Medicine Cat..." StarStone started, until IvyLeaf shouted, "STARSTONE! GET OUT OF THE MEDICINE CAT DEN! NOW! DON'T YOU SEE HOW BUSY I AM FINDING FEVERFEW FOR MELODY?" "Geez, IvyLeaf." StarStone said softly, walking outside.

"In one more moon, you will be sleeping here, the Apprentice Den." StarStone Said, walking inside another small den.

——————————-

The night before DarkKit will be proudly called an apprentice, he walked outside the nursery and outside the camp. He saw a lake. There was MoonHeart, sitting quietly alone.

MoonHeart turned around. "DarkKit? What are you doing here?" She Asked, in a more soft tone than the last time DarkKit saw her. "I came to see if you had a bit more of an interesting backstory." DarkKit Asked.

"I used to be a KittyPet, that's all I'm saying. Now..." MoonHeart started. "GET BACK TO THE NURSERY!" "OKAY!" DarkKit shouted, running back to the nursery.