Chapter 12

IvyLeaf And RainPaw were in the Medicine Cat Den.

HawkPaw And Bramblepaw slowly walked inside to accompany their friend. RainPaw purred when she saw Bramblepaw And HawkPaw.

"You two wanna pay RainPaw a visit?" IvyLeaf Asked. HawkPaw nodded. "Alright, I'll be out gathering herbs!" IvyLeaf Said.

RainPaw purred again with delight. "Who could be the cats of the prophecy?" Bramblepaw Asked. RainPaw shrugged. HawkPaw sighed. "Anyways, I can't wait to go to a gathering! My first one! As an apprentice!" HawkPaw Said. RainPaw sighed. "What's wrong, RainPaw?" Bramblepaw Asked. "DoveBreeze is still a threat to the clans, and it turns out that she's leading a bigger threat that can make Warriors a great big threat!" RainPaw Said. "Jayfeather gave me a sign in a dream."

"Well, What can WE do to stop her?" HawkPaw Asked. "I don't know, HawkPaw, but, we have to watch our fellow warriors. Especially their behaviors. This darkness might take advantage over them." Bramblepaw Said.

That was when BlueWing came in. He looked dizzy. "My paws ache, my head aches, my stomach hurts, my Eyes feel heavy, I feel dizzy. Where is IvyLeaf, RainPaw?" He Said. "IvyLeaf is out looking for herbs, BlueWing!" RainPaw Said. "But don't worry! I know the right herb for your problems!"

She grabbed FeverFew, as BlueWing slowly laid down.

RainPaw had fed BlueWing the FeverFew.

"Thank you, RainPaw." BlueWing Said, walking out of the den. "I can't wait to officially be a Medicine Cat!" RainPaw Said. "MoonHeart And IvyLeaf were right, This is fun!" "For you Because it must've been your destiny to become a Medicine Cat!" Bramblepaw Said. "Not us! We are gonna be warriors!" RainPaw shrugged and said, "Suit yourself!"

HawkPaw And Bramblepaw walked out of the Medicine Cat Den And Into The Apprentice Den. "How was RainPaw?" Graypaw Asked Bramblepaw. "RainPaw seems to be enjoying her Medicine Cat Duties!" Bramblepaw replied. DarkPaw then awoke from his sleep.

"DoveBreeze's Name turned to DoveStar! And she is Leader Of The Dark Forest Now! We have to tell TigerStar!" DarkPaw shouted.

They rammed into the Leader's Den.

"WHAT!?" TigerStar shouted when DarkPaw told him the news. "This will make her a big threat! We need to make you four warriors and RainPaw a Medicine Cat, Immediately! We need more warriors!"

TigerStar quickly gave them an assessment to prove their warrior-ship.

IvyLeaf gave RainPaw an assessment to prove her Medicine Cat-Ship.

That was when TigerStar called the warriors around for a meeting.

MoonHeart, FlameTail, SunClaw, And FireVoice smiled at their apprentice. "I, TigerStar, leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." TigerStar announced. "Bramblepaw, DarkPaw, Graypaw, HawkPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do!" They all Said at the same time. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name." TigerStar announced. He walked over to DarkPaw. "DarkPaw, from this moment on you will be known as DarkPelt. StarClan honors your bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan."

He walked over to Graypaw. "Graypaw, from this moment on you will be known as GrayClaw. StarClan honors your courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan."

He walked over to BramblePaw. "BramblePaw, from this moment on you will be known as BrambleTail. StarClan honors your wisdom, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan."

He finally walked over to HawkPaw. "HawkPaw, from this moment on you will be known as HawkWind. StarClan honors your determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan."

DarkPelt is no longer an apprentice. He will finally be a warrior. He'll still be with, GrayClaw, BrambleTail, And HawkWind, But he'll also be with MoonHeart, FireVoice, SnowVoice, SunClaw, BerryWind,

But someone still hadn't had her Ceremony.

——————

RainPaw met with IvyLeaf. She smiled.

"I, IvyLeaf, medicine cat of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons." IvyLeaf Said. "RainPaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" "I do!" RainPaw Said with excitement.

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. RainPaw, from this moment you will be known as RainStorm. StarClan honors your loyalty,  and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of MoonClan."

RainStorm is happy to be a Medicine Cat, But She still gets to live with her mentor, which made her happy.