Chapter 15

"I'm very concerned about AshFang!" Said LionStream's Friend, RoseStream. "I see no reason to worry, RoseStream!" GrayClaw Said.

That was when AshFang ran into the camp. "DoveStar! She's planning an attack!" He Said. "WHAT?!" TigerStar shouted.

That was when a battle cry shouted in the ThunderClan camp. "ThunderStar needs help!" GreenTail shouted. MoonClan ran into the ThunderClan camp. "ATTACK!" TigerStar ordered his fierce warriors. The clan of Rogues were attacking warriors from ThunderClan when more Warriors came in from RiverClan, WindClan, And SunClan.

GrayClaw pounced on a black She-Cat with blue eyes. He put his jaw into the cat's neck and she yowled. She ran away.

BrambleTail was about to get pounced by a ginger she-Cat with green eyes. Luckily, he pounced on her first.

HawkWind scratched a white She-Cat with golden eyes. She screamed and ran into the bushes.

Finally, DarkPelt pounced on a light brown She-Cat with green eyes. "DoveStar! Get out of Clan Territory! And stay out!" He shouted. DoveStar nodded with a devilish smiled and ran away.

"Thank you all!" ThunderStar Said. "It was no-" BlackFlame started, until MoonHeart told him to shut his mouth.

————————————

RainStorm woke up at night to fetch herbs. IvyLeaf was still asleep. It was a good amount of time to scram. That was when she found SunClaw at the entrance, purring to himself. "Hey! SunClaw! I'm out to get herbs! Maybe I could help you?" RainStorm Asked. SunClaw nodded as he followed RainStorm into the forest to grab herbs.

"Grab FeverFew, Since most of the clan are subjects of the prophecy, we'll need it!" SunClaw Said. RainStorm nodded. "So RainStorm..." SunClaw Said. "Do you ever have a strange feeling when you're around another cat... as if there if they're a missing piece in a puzzle and you need them?"

RainStorm turned around. "SunClaw... I'm a Medicine Cat. I deal with cats that medical problems, not strange feeling problems."

SunClaw nodded.