Chapter 10

It was another gathering.

TigerStar stood up wisely. "We have one new warrior." He announced. "BlossomSpark." Everyone chanted her name. "We also happen to note that she became a warrior because she saved our clan from one of the Rogues, SnowDawn!" He growled.

"RiverClan has been attacked by BerryNight, And thanks to FishStream, we have been saved." NightStar announced. She purred as GoldenStar came up. "ShadowClan has no other comfy place to put our camp, but a twoleg nest. I know we MIGHT be breaking the warrior code, but oh StarClan, please forgive us, for we have no place to put our camp!" She Said, along with a whimper.

TigerStar then Said, "We all forgive you, GoldenStar. But RainPaw has some news to share about." "RainPaw keeps getting into her Medicine cat duties these days." BramblePaw whispered to his brother.

RainPaw stood up. "BramblePaw, DarkPaw, Graypaw, And I have been visited in a dream by DoveBreeze. She seems to know that this world isn't her ONLY story, and her friends have been having Deja Vu. The Third Eye."

Everyone started talking to each other.

"The Third Eye? That sounds awfully familiar." FlameTail Said.
"The Third Eye, It's some Deja Vu, right?" IvyLeaf Asked.

"I've been able to put together a Theory here. During the conversation, she said if we remember our time with her in different worlds, we should be able to avoid what happens. She also admits that she's a hero at some point when she really isn't." RainPaw continued. "How is she a hero?" EagleStar growled. That was when LionStream came up and said, "Maybe in other worlds, she portrays as a hero, not a villain. Yet her "friends" still do awful things because of her. But if we were able to travel back in time in those other worlds, we should be able to warn them about what happens." DarkPaw then stood up and said, "If they know ahead of time, they should be able to avoid it, or even better, stop her."

"But we don't possess these abilities she has, or her friends have!" Said The ThunderClan Medicine Cat, QuailFeather. That was when ThunderStar had an idea. "DarkPaw, RainPaw, If you were to dream again about how she got these abilities, we should be able to know how, and find out our own way to stop it!" The two cats nodded eagerly.