Chapter 14

RainStorm was dreaming.

MistWind ran through the ferns. WindFeather's brother, DuskKit, started stepping on water that wasn't so deep. BlackFlame's sister, CherryKit sighed, until a familiar voice said, "Not... Another... Step."

"I don't even know who you are!" Said BlueWing's ShadowClan brother, MissingLeaf. "Oh, don't you now?" The familiar voice said. The cat stepped out of the shadows.

Blackfoot, SwiftGrey's current mate, looked at the cat, shocked, and said, "SwiftGrey?" LionStream did not look happy. BerryWind Said, "You, my brother, abandoned me during the big battle against the Twolegs."

LionStream's WindClan Friend, RunningPelt, looked at him and said, "How did I abandoned you!? I couldn't let the Twolegs take away from me the life I loved!" FireVoice chuckled and said, "Because Of What you did, I'll turn my back on stars and blood alike. And you see the consequences of leaving me behind."

FlameTail's ThunderClan brother, GoldenStalk, looked once again shocked. TigerStar laughed devilishly, as he unleashed his claws and strike his friend.

RainStorm woke up. Is this a vision from StarClan? No way, she know every clan member well. Maybe she needed to tell TigerStar. Maybe most of the clan members of MoonClan are the subjects of the prophecy! She needed to alert this to IvyLeaf, and she should alert this to TigerStar, And TigerStar should alert this to all the warriors!

This is has to be the evil DoveStar has brought upon them.

"Is everything okay, RainStorm? You seemed shocked." IvyLeaf Asked her apprentice. "IvyLeaf! I had a dream!" RainStorm shouted. "Most Of us are the subjects of the prophecy! I could tell cause I saw darkness taking advantage over our fellow warriors! They almost killed their sisters, brothers, or friends! They mention something about walking away from blood and stars alike!"

IvyLeaf widened her eyes. "I saw animals protecting their land, yet there were no stars and no blood was spilled! I must tell TigerStar!" She Said.

She ran out of the Medicine Cat Den. "This is big, like really big!" RainStorm Said.

————————————

"Our first gathering, as warriors!" DarkPelt Said. GrayClaw looked at him and smiled. "I wonder what the "big news" from IvyLeaf And RainStorm That TigerStar is about to give out is!" BlueWing Said.

DarkPelt looked around and saw SunClaw talking to his friend, SparrowTalon from ThunderClan. MoonHeart talking to LeafFur from RiverClan.

That was TigerStar stood up on the HighRock and said, "Umm... May we all have your attention please?" Everyone's attention pulled onto ThunderStar. The ThunderClan Leader sighed. "DoveBreeze's wrath keeps getting stronger everyday!" He Said. "We lost our fellow elder, YellowFern, Daughter Of RapidFern From MoonClan Because Of DoveBreeze!"

That was when TigerStar made announcement. "DoveBreeze now fore takes the name DoveStar." He announced. RainStorm And IvyLeaf got two warnings from StarClan!" Everyone's attention pulled onto the two Medicine Cats. IvyLeaf talked first, "I had a dream, Cats, most with MoonClan sense, some with other clan sense, we guarding other warriors from DoveStar. But there were no stars and no blood was spilled." RainStorm talked next, "I had a dream, some of our warriors, almost killed other cats."

EagleStar Said something, "So that means that one of the prophecies is getting stronger in warning us!" TigerStar Then Said, "To our defense, we got more warriors! DarkPelt, HawkWind, GrayClaw, And BrambleTail!" Everyone chanted their name.

DarkPelt knows what he should do now. "We need one spy from each clan!" RedScar Said After DarkPelt told his thinking. NightStar then came and said, "You're right, RedScar! We'll choose one of our clans stealthiest warriors!" SnowStar came and said, "They'll start the spying tomorrow at dawn! One of our cats said that DoveStar's "clan" live in an alleyway!" GoldenStar then Said, "Let this Gathering come to an end."

While the journey back home, DarkPelt saw a black and white cat named AshFang.

AshFang looked at him. "I know it was your idea, really smart!"

DarkPelt thought this cat looked Brave enough to steal prey from the other clans. "AshFang..." DarkPelt started. AshFang looked at the young black cat.

"Would you like to be OUR clan spy? I can talk to TigerStar about it."

CREDIT FOR "FROST" SONG GOES TO YOUTUBER BLIXEMI! NOT ME!