Chapter 9

"MoonHeart? I wanna be with you, my mentor." DarkPaw Said warmly.

MoonHeart looked to see her apprentice. She sighed. "I need Graypaw to spy on SunClaw. He's been acting suspicious." She Said.

DarkPaw nodded, and ran to tell Graypaw.

——————————————

Graypaw followed SunClaw. SunClaw was waiting at the end of MoonClan territory, near SunClan's. A ginger she-Cat with golden eyes jumped out of the bushes.

"Hi SandyBlaze." SunClaw Said with a smile. SandyBlaze smiled warmly. She rested her muzzle on SunClaw's. "How's your MoonClan Days? Are you excited that you FINALLY became a mentor like you wanted to?" SandyBlaze Asked. "MY DAYS ARE WONDERFUL! I AM SUPER HAPPY THAT I BECAME A MENTOR TO YOUNG GRAYPAW!" SunClaw replied.

"How were your discoveries beyond the "camp" going?" SunClaw was not lying when he said "camp". Literally, they live in a junkyard!

SandyBlaze growled. "Hey! Don't make fun of me like! But it went awful! There are Twolegs everywhere! Monsters in every corner! We have better chances of dying!" "Geez... Sorry." SunClaw Said. "I know we both are in a different clan, but maybe it is worth breaking the Warrior Code?" SandyBlaze Asked. Graypaw looked at SandyBlaze. "I... Uhh... have to think about, I don't want to break my loyalty to the clan... but it would be nice to be with you for the rest of my life, after all we talked about, ever since we were apprentices." SunClaw Said. Graypaw sighed.

That was when SandyBlaze nodded and left, when SunClaw jumped into water and swam to SunClan territory. Of course, Graypaw followed, he loved getting his fur wet!

——————————————————————————

When Graypaw went on land, he saw his mentor with a white longhair she-Cat with blue eyes. "Greetings CinderSpark." SunClaw said politely.

SunClaw shook off the wetness on his fur. This is why Graypaw really liked his mentor. No regrets! "Hello SunClaw, how's your life going?" CinderSpark Said. SunClaw licked his paw and replied, "So and so. I mean, I finally became a mentor like I wanted to. But our clan is suffering. We are worried this might be DoveBreeze's evil plot. So how's YOUR life going?" "Umm, well, Not so well. We live in a junkyard. Prey keeps getting stolen by a bunch of rouges. And monsters live in every corner, Twolegs come around every time. I'm not the one complaining about it, but SandyBlaze always complains when a monster comes or a twoleg comes." CinderSpark replies confidently.

"Oh, cool! Well, see ya!" SunClaw Said, jumping into water. "Bye..." CinderSpark says passionately. SunClaw swam to RiverClan territory.

————————————————

A brown tabby with green eyes waited for SunClaw to come out of the water. "Hey LeafFur." SunClaw Said. LeafFur smiled and said, "Hey SunClaw. Did you find the Rogues yet?" "Yes, more like one of them found me. Luckily BlossomPaw, now BlossomSpark saved me from that evil cat!" SunClaw Said. "BerryNight tried to kill our RiverClan Medicine Cat, luckily our Deputy saved her and banished BerryNight!" LeafFur Said.

A rabbit ran by and SunClaw caught it and muffled, "This will be good for our clan!" LeafFur nodded, and they both ran to their own territory.

————————————————

SunClaw finally remained at the camp while Graypaw went back to the apprentice den.

SunClaw dropped the rabbit in his mouth in front of MoonHeart. MoonHeart slowly took a bite out of it. After that, SunClaw sat down and MoonHeart made long strokes on his back.

Graypaw was confused. Now SunClaw is acting like MoonHeart from his own clan was his mate! But also SandyBlaze from SunClan, CinderSpark from SunClan, and LeafFur from RiverClan.

Will SunClaw break the Warrior Code, or remaining loyal within his clan?