Chapter 1

-SAVANNAH-

"They hate me?! Why?!" "Because they're jealouse of you. So don't worry about all of this." "But, I never did anything to them."

"Look, I know, you love your fans. But, I can't take the hate without..." "Don't think that way. You are way to strong of a person to even think about doing that, you can stop yourself from thinking about it, I know you can."

I pulled her closer because she started crying. "But, what if, I can't?" "You can. I know because, I know you. I know that you are strong, intellegent, confident and so many other things." "Thanks for trying to help." she smiled a little.

"Be strong. Don't care what the haters say. They're hating on you, because you're doing what they can't." "You quoted 'that power' by Justin Bieber and Will.I.Am."

"Yeah. I know that's your favorite song." we both laughed. "But seriously. Forget the haters cuz somebody loves ya." "I appretiate that. But you can stop quoting songs now."

We both laughed again. Raylen and Rachel walked into the room with worried looks on their faces.

"Baylor told us what happened." "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "Clay can we just talk to her for a while?" "Yeah." I walked out of the room. I was very worried.

-SAVANNAH-

"Look, I know, how you feel. I got a little hate when I was dating Dylan." "How did you get through it?" "I just, stopped caring. I realized that, even if you are a celeberity or related to a celeberity, you will get hate if you're dating someone who is very popular on any social sites."

"And when I was dating Sam I got a little hate. They were all unfollowing me, posting hate comments on my pictures, and when I had my snapchat username in my instagram bio everyone was snapchatting me saying they wish I never even met Sam."

"How did you get over it?" "I didn't! I just broke up with him." there was an awkward silence. "I'm probably not helping, am I?" "No." "Not really." we all laughed and we heard a laugh outside of the door.

Raylen went by the door way. "Hey Clay!" "Huh? Oh! Psh! Whaaaat? I totally wasn't listening! I don't know what you're talking about."

We all laughed. "Suuuuuure." "Can I talk to her now? Alone again." "Sure." Raylen and Rachel walked out of the room and Clay sat on my bed. "I get it. We will all help you get over this. I love you."

He kissed me. "I love you to. And thank you, for everything." "You said that too early." "What do you mean?" he pulled out an envelope.

"What is this?" "Open it!" he had a huge smile on his face. I was confused. I opened the envelope and there were 10 tickets in it.

My eyes widened. It was 5 magcon tickets and 5 vip passes, to magcon! "You! Are! The! Absolute! Best!" "You could say that." "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Yeah, I have mood swings. I can go from a mad/sad mood to a happy/excited mood! And this, was one of those times!