Chapter 12

-SAVANNAH-

I woke up laying in the middle of my bedroom floor. I was very confused. Baylor came in. But this time, he wasn't trying to wake me up.

"I-" he cut himself off. "Why are you in the middle of the floor." "I dont know. I just woke up right here." he laughed.

"But what I wanted to tell you, is that I'm in this thing called 'Dream Big Tour.' You and Raylen have to come with me."

"Why can't Nick and Matt just stay here with us?" "They're part of it to." I sighed and layed back down, even though I'm on the floor...

"Jack Dail is part of it to." my eyes widened. "Baylor, can you help me up?" "I don't know, let's see. Hmm. Nope." "You're so mean." I threw my pillow at him. He fake cried and I laughed a little.

I got up and walked to my closet. I wore one of the boyz tank tops(the DWB #twerkteam one), light blue ripped skinny jeans and tye-dye vans.

I went downstairs and Raylen wasn't even down there yet. "Where's it at anyway?" "Michigan(if only they really did come to Michigan)."

"So it's gonna be cold?" "I think so. Rachel said she snapchats this girl(that girl is actually me in real-life) that lives up there and she said that their winter started in the middle of September."

"Well zayum!" "Oh yeah! Aaron Carpenter is gonna be there to." I started having a hige fangirl moment. I mean, who could blame me?! Jack Dail and, Aaron Carpenter in the same room for the same thing!

I was running up and down the stairs screaming and crying. "Calm down. It's just Aaron Carpenter." I stopped.

"'Just,' Aaron Carpenter? Yeah sure, if it's just him you could probably say that, but this is Aaron Carpenter AND, Jack Dail, you're talking about!" he laughed.

After about 10 minutes Raylen finally came downstairs. "Who's slayshipper1314 on instagram?" "A fan me and Clay met at the theater."

She shrugged an put her phone in her back pocket. I took out my phone and saw I had a text from Clay.

Clay: Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

Savannah: I would love to but Baylor is in Dream Big Tour and me and Raylen have to go with him...😔😩

Clay: Where's it at?

Savannah: Michigan... So we'll be gone for a day or 2😭

Clay: My mom said we might be going there soon because a fan(once again, in real life it was actually me...)was trying to set up a meet and greet for us

Savannah: Das cewl!

Clay: Yas

Savannah: I gotta go, I'll snapchat or text or call you later😘

Clay: Bye😘

"You ready?" "Yep!" we all got into Baylor's car then left.

..........

When we got there, tons of fans were already crowding us. Of course we got pictures with some and ended up following a lot.

We walked in and I was mentally having a heart attack. Jack Dail and Aaron Carpenter were right in front of me(I would scream and cry if this story was real)!

"Hey." I was really nervous so I just started laughing. I always laugh when I get nervous. "You're Jack Dail." he laughed. "Yeah... At least, I think that's my name."

I laughed. "My sister Raylen and I are huge fans." "Nice to meet you! Wait, are you Baylor Barnes' sister?" "Yeah! Savannah." he smiled. "See you around?" "Yeah! Of course! I'll be here the whole time!" he laughed and walked away.

I turned around to walk back over to Raylen an Baylor but I ran into someone. Matt. "Hey!" "What are you doing here?"

"Um, Baylor's part of this to an me and Raylen had to come with him." I said very cheerful. "Well you're really cheerful today."

"Duh! I just met Jack Dail and might meet Aaron Carpenter soon!" he laughed. "What's up with you and magcon anyway?"

"I don't know. They're just, very funny, talented, they seem nice. A lot of things make me go crazy about them."

We started walking over to Raylen ad Baylor. Like the last time, we ran into someone. When I looked up, my eyes went wide and I started crying.

Matt sighed and laughed at me. "Aaron Carpenter, right?" "Yep!" "Aaron, this is Savannah Barnes, Baylor Barnes' sister. Savannah this is-"

I cut him off. "Aaron Carpenter!" i said well, more like screamed. They both laughed. "I take it you're a fan?" "Not just a fan, your biggest fan!"

He laughed. "Nice to meet you. See yo guys later?" I didn't say anything. "Yep! See you around." Aaron walked away and Matt turned so he was facing me.

"What was that?!" "I don't know! I just lost it. He is and always has been and always will be my favorite magcon member."

He laughed and put his arm around me then started walking. I tensed up a little. "But, I do, need to tell you something."

He gave me his full attention. "Me a-and, Clay are..." I stuttered then paused. "Dating again." I said really fast.

"What?" "Me and Clay, are back together." "Why?! He broke your heart once! Isn't that enough to put some sence into you that he's not the right one for you?!"

"Matt I-" "No! Just, no..." he walked away. "Hashtag, shouldn't have told him!" I said to myself.

Someone grabbed my wrist and I turned around. Jack. "H-hey." "I said I wanted to see you later and well, it's 'later.'"

I laughed. "Why do you want to see me so soon? I mean, I'd love to hang out with you all the time every day, but why do you want to see me?"

"Because you're not like any other girl." "Not like any other girl? Jack, you just met me 10 minutes ago." "I know but, in that time, I already knew, that you're an amazing person."

I smiled at the ground(1D). He tried grabbing my hand but I pulled it away. "Jack, you're anazingly nice and all but, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh." "I'm sorry." "N-no, I understand. I mean, who wouldn't want to date you? Your eyes, your smile, you're not really shy. You're just, amazing."

I smiled. "Thanks. You're pretty amazing yourself." he laughed. "See you later?" "I don't know, when's 'later'?"

He laughed and walked away without saying anything. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and snapchatted Clay.

I took a selfie of me wearing my excited expretion then said:

OMG! I just met Jack Dail!😭💗

He replied back.

OMG! DAS TOTES AWESOME!😂

I laughed. I heard Raylen say my name so I put my phone back in my pocket then walked over to her.

Before I got to where she was I got stopped. "So you're the one who's dating MY, Clay?" "What?" "Don't play dumb. I never, fall for that." she snapped.

"Yes, I am dating Clay. And I'm also Baylor's youngest sister. So if you're gonna hate on me and, say that you're a 'true' DWB fan, then you're lying."

She scowled and walked away. I just smile at the feeling of standing up for myself.

"Ray!" "Oh, there you are! Where were you?" "Talking to Jack." "Dail?!" "Yas!" "Why didn't you come find me?!" "Because I didn't want him to leave when I was tryin to find you."

Her expretion went blank. Baylor walked over to us. "Hey, what's up with Matt? He seems a little upset." "I told him that me and Clay were back together."

I looked down feeling a little ashamed and i felt really bad. Matt has helped me through everything and been my best friend when no one else was, but me, I just left him.

"That's all you said to him?" "Yeah..." "Then why would he be so upset?" "Because he liked me, I liked him." "Oh..." "Yeah."