Chapter 8

-SAVANNAH-

I looked at my phone and I had a text from Matt.

Matt: Hey!

Savannah: Heeey!

Matt: Are y'all busy today?

Savannah: Nope! Why?

Matt: Me and Nick are on our way over.

Savannah: Alright! See you in a bit!😘

Matt: Why you use emojis so much?

Savannah: Cuz errthang is betta wiff emojis!😂😘😭😩😔😏😄😫😁😼💚❤💙💜💗💛💍💎👍😈

Matt: You're right!😂😂

Savannah: You think I don't know that?😂

Matt: We're almost to your house.

Savannah: *says in anna from Frozen voice* okaaay, byeee...

He didn't answer. We heard a nock on th door. "I'll get it!" I ran over to the door and it was Nick and Matt. "Hey guys!"

I know they've been here fir a week but I'm still excited to see them! "Is Raylen up?" "No, she went back to sleep."

Nick went upstairs. "They'd be so cute together." "But Dylan's in the way(no hate on him)...." I laughed at Baylor's comment.

"What's Dylan in the way of?" Raylen said coming downstairs. I laughed. "Oh, nothing..." I said stretching out the g.

We all laughed but her. "I'm serious." "I said that you and Nick would be cute together but Baylor said that Dylan's i the way."

She gave Baylor a death glare. She went on her phone and her face went pale. "R-Raylen, what's wrong?" she was about to cry but she wiped the tears away.

"N-nothing." Nick looked at her phone and he didn't look so happy either. "Do you want me to tell them?" she nodded.

"Dylan, broke up with her. Through texting." she started sobbing. I hate seeing her like this. First Caden, now Dylan?!

Boys are such pains! "Raylen, I'm so sorry." "No, d-don't worry about me." I felt my phone vibrate. And of course! It was Clay!

I didn't read ot just answered.

Savannah: Leave me alone! Stop texting me! Same thing even if it's from Cole's phone!

Clay: Fine! That's the last time I try apalogizing to you! I want you to kbow that I broke up with Abby for YOU!

I should've read that message. I got up and went to the upstairs bathroom. I wanted to just scream! I ruin everything! I push everybody away.

I saw a razor on the sink. I tried talking myself out out of it and looking away but I couldn't. I jad to let it all out.

I ran the razor through my skin. It hurt bad but it felt good to just, let it go(LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CANT HOLD IT BACK ANY MORE! I'm sorry, just ignore this).

I ran cold water on it. I went back downstairs and sat down. "You alright?" "Yeah!" I lied.

I went on vine. I went on Jack Dail's vine(How many DAILers do I have reading this?!). He is my all time favorite.

"What's that on your wrist?" "Nothing." I lied again. Matt grabbed my wrist. I tried pulling away from his grip.

"Why?" "W-why what?" "This isn't the time to play dumb! Why?!" Matt said yelling a little. I just looked away and started crying a little.

He whispered in my ear. "Do you not want to talk about it right now?" I showed him my phone. He pulled me outside.

"Just ignore him." "I can't! He tried apalogizing and I keep pushing him away! It's all me! Not you, not Baylor, Raylen, Nick, or Clay! It's all me."

I said trying to calm down a little at the end. He sighed. "It's not your fault." I cried a little.

"Do you want me to text him for you?" "No! I feel like, if I have other people talk to him for me, then it'll just make things worse."

There was an awkward silence until Baylor came out. "What happened?" I looked down feeling ashamed. He sat in the other side of me and grabbed my wrist.

He dropped it and dropped his head in his hands. "Why?" I showed him my phone. "Just ignore him." we basically had the same exact conversation me and Matt had.

"Just, promise us one thing." I looked at him. "Never cut again." I said nothing and looked down. "Savannah,"

"Baylor! You don't understand! It's hard to promise something like that when you're in a situation like this!"

There was another awkward silence. Raylen and Nick came out. I had the same conversation I did with Matt and Baylor.

"Please, stop." I lost it and started crying. Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry." he whispered in my ear.