Chapter 2

-SAVANNAH-

A day has gone by since Clay told the fans about 'Us.' "I still can't believe they hate me." "Don't even think about doing that." my phone buzzed and like always, it was more mean comments on instagram.

I started crying and I rested my head on Clay's shoulder. Clay looked at my phone then me. "Don't worry about it. Just block them. Like I said, they're jealous because you're dating who they cant."

"Thanks, but it's too hard, i just ca-" he cut me off by kissing me. "You can, and you will. You will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, hurt yourself!"

"You don't know what it's like, you're the one who's famous and getting the good kind of attention. I'm the one who's not famous and getting the hate kind of attention."

-BAYLOR-

I still can't believe Clay! I mean, he knew thos would happen, and he knew that she would want to hurt herself!

..........

Clay and Cole left to go back to their house. I saw Savannah sotting on the couch staring at nothing. Paralyzed. "Savannah, listen to me." she looked up at me.

She looked completely devistated. Blood-shot eyes, non-stop crying, ot's hard to see her like this.

"Please, we all love you. I love you, Raylen loves you, Clay loves you, even Rachel and Cole love you as a sister." she smiled a little. "How can I get through this?"

"With some help. You have the best brother and sister ever, and you have the LaBrants, Grices, Sam, Alyssa, Rachel! You have all of us! You know what mom and dad would do if they saw you like this."

"Sing 'lets go fly a kite' from 'Marry Popins' yes, i know Baylor. I just, can't believe it. Why me?" "Because, you have the life that they will NEVER, have. They're just jealouse."

She hugged me. Thank you. For helping me through everything. I smiled. "You're welcome."

-SAVANNAH-

"Raylen! You've been in there for five years! Hurry up!" "Fifty-two minutes! Most gorls take twice that!" "Well Clay is gonna be here soon and I NEED to take a shower!"

"Alright! Alright!" she FINALLY came out! I quickly took a shower then put on a DWB tank top and a pair of skinny jeans.

"What movie yo seein' anyway?" "The Fault I Our Stars!" "Ha-Ha! Dylan and I saw that two weeks ago!" me and Raylen are OBSESSED, with The Fault I Our Stars so we had a little competition to see who would see it first, me and Clay, or Raylen and Dylan.

"Pay up." who ever saw it last had to pay the other twenty bucks. "Thanks sis!" "Mhm! Suuuuure!"

-CLAY-

I knocked on the door and Raylen answered. She stared at me in complete silence. I was confused. "Me nd Dylan saw it before you!" she saod sticking out her toungue.

Then she walked away ad Savnnah came to the door. "I'm so sorry about her, she's been rubbing it in my face for the past ten minutes so..." we both laughed.