Chapter 5

-SAVANNAHAH-

I woke up and checked my phone. It said "12:01 pm." "BAYLOR!" he walked in my room. "What?" "It's "12, why didn't you wake me up?!"

"Because Nick and Matt got here early?" he said making it sound like a question. "You could've woke me up. Is Raylen up?" "No."

He walked out so I could change. I closed the door behind him and picked out my clothes. I wore a blue 'Nick and Matt' shirt(yes I had to put that in there😂), light blue jeans and the same slipper boots as yesterday.

I went across the hall to wake up Raylen. "Raylen, you gotta get up." "What time is it?" "12:13" "Why didn't Baylor wake me up?!" "He didn't wake me up either, but apperiently, Nick and Matt got here early."

"Let me change, I'll be down there in a minute." I walked out of her room and closed her door. I went into the bathroom about to put my contacts in but I decided, no.

I went back into my room. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my glasses. When I went downstairs Matt was just staring at me.

I said nothing and stared back at him. He smile and blinked.I smirked and raised my eyebrows as if saying "I win?"

Raylen came downstairs and Baylor went up to his room for something. "So how long are you guys staying?" I don't know why, I just love breaking awkward silences!

"About 3 weeks." "Then we're coming back around Christmas." there was another awkward silence. Nick and Matt both patted th seat next to them but Matt was looking at me and Nick was looking at Raylen.

We sat down next to them. He put his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his. I do like Matt but, he's like another brother(brotha from anotha motha.. Hahah! I'm so weird just ignore this...).

-BAYLOR-

I was walking downstairs and I saw Matt had his arm around Savannah and Nick had his arm around Raylen. I decided to make a vine, I make vines about almost everything(no hate on Baylor tho).

I had i on front facing camera first and said "They obviously like each other!" then I put it on outter camera. When I went down there I said "Hey guys!" they all looked at me.

"Baylor, are you vineing?" thats when the video stopped. I wrote in the description "They obviously like each other!" then I tagged all of them.

-SAVANNAH-

I got a notification on vine. A vine Baylor tagged me in. "Baylor you lie." I said stretching out the e. "What do you mean?" we all looked at him with straight faces which made him laugh.

"Okay fine. You guys would be so cute together." "Baylor, me and Raylen. have boyfriends." I got a text from Clay.

Clay: I saw Baylor's vine, we need to talk.

Savannah: I wanna talk to you to, about Sarah(Millard)'s younow.

"I'll be right back I'm going to Clay's." I went up to my room to change into my vans then walked to Clay's.

I knocked on the door and Sheri answered. "Hey! Cone in! Come in!" "Clay wanted to talk to me?" "Clay!" he came downstairs and pulled me upstairs.

"You wanted to talk to me?" "Yeah, I saw Baylor's vine, 'It's obvious they like each other?!' Can you explain that?!"

"Gosh, Clay, I already told you, the-" he cut me off. "I know, 'their just close friends with Baylor,' bu this doesn't look like their, 'just good friends with Baylor!'"

"Well what about Sarah's broadcast?! That didn't look like you guys were just friends!"

"It was for the fans!" "I saw all the comments! I didn't asume you were cheating on me! So why'd you asume I was cheating on you?! I mean, I explained EVERYTHING, to you!"

He said nothing. "That's what I thought. Things like this have been happening way to often now." "I know, and I can't stand it," "I think we need a break."

"Br-" "I'm sorry." I walked back to my house with tears in my eyes. When I got to my house I ran upstairs to my room closed the door and sat on my bed hugging my knees.

I heard a knock on my door. "Savannah?" "It's open." Matt cam in and sat on my bed next to me. "What's wrong?" "C-Clay he, wants to assume I'm cheating on him with you."

I sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm sorry." he whispered and hugged me. Baylor, Raylen and Nick came in my room. Baylor sat next to me.

"What happened?" "Clay," "What'd he do." he said serious and very mad. "He's assuming I'm cheating on him with Matt even though I explained litterally EVERYTHING!"

He hugged me and kissed my head. "I'm sorry. I'm gonna go have a TALK, with Clay." he said getting up. I grabbed his hand to stop him. "No, Baylor. Please, don't make this any worse."

"I have to! He hurt you!" this time I said nothing. "Baylor," Matt tried calming him down. "I'm going to talk to him."

I just let him go. I was scared of what he would say. I just hope he doesn't hurt him.

-BAYLOR-

I drove to the LaBrant's house and Cole answered. "Hey Bay-" I cut him off. "Is Clay here?" "Yeah, come in. Clay!"

Clay came downstairs looking a little scared. He started walking backwards up the stairs. "Why?" "Why? Why what?" "Don't play dumb."

He sighed. "She obviously likes Matt." "1: you call him Matthew, 2: even if she did, it's not like they would date. I mean, you obviously like Sarah Millard, would you date her?"

He stayed silent. "So why? Why acuse Savannah of cheating?" he said nothing again. "Forget it, just stay away from her."

I walked back to my house and into Savannah's room. "What happened? That was fast." "Long story short, you don't have to deal with him any more."

She said nothing and rested her head on Matt's shoulder. This is gonna be a long year.