CHAPTER 4:

Nusra noticed distant smoke as it rent the air. The only people that would be behind all this, the militia. They were setting the houses on fire. Amidst all the confusion and thoughts racing through her mind, she ran straight into the arms of a stranger. Her heart palpitated as her body froze in fear. She looked up and she was faced by a deadly smirk.
" And where do you think you're going?" He asked as he gripped tightly around her arm.
She tried freeing herself but it was no use the grip was too tight.
"She looks like a nice hostage, I think I'll keep her. Tie her up Abu," he said as he pushed her towards the other man.
This man did not hesitate to grab her. He put her in a jeep and tied her up. He did not seem to notice how tied he had tied and she could feel as the tiny threads of the rope sliced through her tender skin.
The heartless man who had captured her was shouting orders and she heard him say," Place the bombs in the designated buildings and blow this town to smithereens. Leave nothing alive." Nusra bit back tears as she remembered her family which was no more.
The brute jumped into the jeep and they drove off. Ahead of them was heavy vehicles carrying other members of the militia. They were at some distance away from the town when it blew up. Nusra was petrified, everything she ever knew in her lifetime was gone. Hatredand spite now grew in her for the militia. The vehicles were headed towards the sunset and they suddenly stopped. Before them, the ground seemed to sink into a ramp. It was amazing and the vehicles drove in followed by the jeep. Everything was dark before the floodlights were switched on.
"Home sweet home boys," said the brute as he jumped out of the jeep.