CHAPTER 14

[Jamal POV]
The nerve of that village peasant. Who the hell does she think she is, telling me to let her kill herself or better yet shoot her. If I wanted I'd have her taken to my men and I'm sure Abu would waste no time in treating her like a piece of meat. Sometimes the tendencies of my own men surprise me. Those uncultered swines. ' Keep her as a gift' I thought, 'Spare her she'll be of use to you' , now look at what I've become some idiot being driven mad by a mere prisoner. Jamal you are growing soft. I need to exercise.

●●●●○●●●●○●●●●○●●●●○●●●●○●●●●

Jamal tries to clear his head the only way he knows best, training. He changes into a loose tank and shorts. He swiftly moves towards the heavy bag for a good kickboxing session. He is known throughout that he is the best and deadliest in hand to hand combat. What would you expect when this was the only life he's ever known. He swings his fist pounding hard into the heavy bag letting his frustrations out. The bag swings on impact. He smirks to himself satisfied with his capabilities. This girl is the epitome of all annoyances that he has ever come across and yet he still is unable to stop thinking about her. The hollow look in her eyes, her tanned skin that now seems pale due to her refusal to eat, her fragile body withering away. If she would only listen to him.....aaaargh. He snaps out of it and continues training harder now, when he stops to catch his breath, sweat is trickling down his face. His tank and hair are stuck to his body like a second skin. He moves back to his chamber for shower and change of clothes. He steps out headed for the cafeteria for dinner with his herd of hooligans. 'She will not disobey me' he vows under his breath as he walks towards the cafeteria.

●●●●○●●●●○●●●●○●●●●○●●●●○●●●●

[Nusra POV]
What is there to live for exactly? It all feels as though I have nothing now, I had everything it was my birthday, now all I have are nightmares. But for how long will I cry. I reminisce on my fondest memory of my mother, whenever I cried or was upset growing up, she would sit me down on a pillow and oil my hair with perfumed coconut and castor oil, telling me of how strong I would be and the stories of the women in our family who made great sacrifices to keep our home and their children safe. All I wanted was peace and serenity. But as she had always said, the sun will always break through the veil of darkness and soothe the afflicted. 'I will not let him break me' I think to myself as I stand thinking of how I will manage my situation and have my vengeance.

Till next time my lovlies.....XOXO.