CHAPTER 16

[Nusra POV]
If I am going to stay alive I need to cooperate and not try to pull off the kind of stunts that I have been pulling. It is crucial to make sure that they find me helpless as I come up with a way of escaping this hell hole. I shouldn't let my gaurd down especially around that Jamal guy. He holds a lot of power and he seems the kind who will not hesitate to wring my neck if I dared to defy him even though he hasn't shown any signs of it yet. But even if I escape, Where will I go? Who will I turn to? Everyone I knew is dead. Huh, Nusra, you can't think this way. You need to live for them. I get up off the bed and head for the bathroom. I take a relaxing shower and let the water run through my hair, that always calms me no matter what the situation. I grab a towel and dry myself off. Surely these goons are nice enough to equip my room with everything I need but as I open the closet my jaw drops in shock. Honestly, I spoke too soon. The clothes are just beyond revealing. I might as well walk naked. I grab the most decent outfit in this case that I can find. It is an embroidered brazier with chiffon details but they are no help. Oh for the love of...the bottoms are pants but they are slit from below the waist to the ankle revealing my legs. I might as well be a sex slave.

After I get dressed I hear the door open.
"Princess, I thought I'd bring you some food to eat," he says with his back towards the door closing it behind him, " You know since I haven't eaten I thought that we...."
He turned around and stopped mid sentence. His eyes widening with shock amd amusement. He just stood there for what seemed to be forever. He then regained his usual cool expression.
"Uh...I see the clothes fit you perfectly." He says with a smirk on his face looking right into my eyes. I feel heat creaping into my cheeks. Nusra, compose yourself.
"No need to blush and be embarrassed princess, you have a body to die for." He sets the package down on the table and moves towards me. On instinct, I take a step back. This goes on until I'm up against the wall. My throat just dried up. I am now so close to him. He holds up his hand to my face inching it closer and closer to me. He pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear and leans in so close that I can feel his breath against my ear.
"I brought food, would you like to eat with me or should I just eat you?" I close my eyes trying to avoid eye contact. He chuckles lightly and steps back. I heave a sigh of relief when he turns his attention to his package.
"So, princess, how do you like the taste of chicken?"
"I.....uh.....I.....um..well, it's fine." He hands me a dish and he sits on the bed with his. I sit a little bit farther away from him. I am still dazed from what happened and I didn't even resist. I have never felt anything like it. It looks like it's going to be one hell of a challenge keeping my guard up.

Woah! I have no comments but you, may be😜. Vote, comment and share. Till next time my lovlies.....XOXO