CHAPTER 7:

[Nusra's POV]
I can't believe him. He just offers me food after taking me captive. I cannot escape this place but what is the use even if I do. I have nowhere to go and no one to run to. I am alone now. I fight back tears but it seems  impossible to do it. I am resigned to sitting in the corner of this dusty room. The room is quite big but I still feel suffocated.
The unlockkng of the door startles me. It must be that imbecile again. I want to loathe him but something is not letting me.
"I see you have no interest in the food I brought," he says as he closes the door. " You should eat something."
I remained silent.
"Oh, look who's quiet now, you need to eat or else you'll starve."
"I won't eat anything," I finally managed to speak up.
"Suit yourself, I won't die, I also brought a change of clothes for you and in case you wanted to know, there's always water so you have a bath if you wish."
"Why are you doing all this?"
"Has your mother never taught you to treat 'guests' with hospitality."
"You disgust me."
"Likewise, now I'll leave to give you space and come back later to set ground rules."
I had no strength left to answer that spiteful moron. He opened and shut the door behind him. I waited a while before standing up to see the food. No matter how stubborn I was, I was hungry. It was coloured rice and some stew. I hesitated but I ended up eating. I felt better but not at ease. I decided to shower. It was quite refreshing...I dried my hair with one of the towels. How amusing, they actually have clean towels. Its like they were expecting me. Urgh!! Tgat thought disgusted me. I took a look at the clothes he brought. They weren't exactly decent but I had to make due. Anyway, I didn't expect better. They treat women like toys of pleasure. I wore a dress, it had a long slit that run up my thigh. I then found my band in my tattered clothes and held my hair in a ponytail.