CHAPTER 6:

[Jamal's POV]
No one and no woman has ever dared spat on me in my life. This bitch doesn't seem to know who I am. I'm going to make her life miserable. I am second in command to the most feared and malicious militia the world has ever known. I have to see the boss first but I can't seem to get this girl's face out of my head. She is beautiful but I can't soften up for a hostage.
I walk into his office.
"Can I do something for you Jamal?" Ha asks as he stares at his aquarium.
"Sir, We were successful on our mission and brought home a female hostage."
"That's ok Jamal. Am glad the missions are doing well. I hope you gathered enough food for the men. I want you to order more food, water and weapons. As for the hostage she's yours...do as you wish with her. It's your reward. Have fun and before you leave have my dinner be brought up to me."
I left and headed straight for the kitchen.
"Take the food to the boss," I shouted orders.
"Arman, make up the list for what we need at the base and include weapons this time." I told one of my men. I took  the slave girl's food and headed to her room. I opened the door and found her sitting at the corner, her face buried in her hands. She was still crying. I kinda feel sorry for her but I have no time to show emotions.
"Princess, I've brought you food," I said as I  placed it on the table. She looked up to me and I could see the marks on her face I had made earlier when I was angry. I shouldn't have done that. Her eyes were puffy but still beautiful.
"I don't wish you to offer me anything,  you might as well kill me and have it done and over with." She said with so much pain than she shook.
"I don't wish to fight you, princess, am offering you food. I will leave but be back with some clothes for you. I can't kill you just yet and you should be grateful for that." I left without saying anything else.