CHAPTER 11:

[JAMAL POV]

Am walking down the halls from her room and I can't help but think there is so much more to this girl than anyone can see. I can't get her face and that innocent look out of my head. She seems to have some sort of hold on me and I don't know how its happening. I couldn't even shut her up when she was sobbing. I can't let anyone know of this. I am the Jamal, ruthless by nature. She is just a prisoner another mere toy for the gang to pass the time with. This feeling I have makes that thought seem so sickening and I haven't felt that with any other girl. It's all so confusing. Your losing your cool Jamal, keep it level, you'll feel better in the morning. With that said, I head for my room. I lie down and finally get some sleep.

My day is bright and early since I need to get my workout in before getting to work. That's funny you'd think am going for regular job like being an accountant. After getting ready, I head out for breakfast. Walking through the halls am drawn more to the kitchen by the sweet smell of samosas. I pass by the man having their meal in the common dining area and head to the back where I find my breakfast set for me. I tell Athman, the cook, to pack two of whatever am having. The nosy cook already asking questions. I send a glare at him and he immediately shuts up. He is the last person to be asking questions around this base after sparing him and making him part of us.

I left the cafeteria in a hurry thinking I was finally away from my men except...

" Boss, the ammo came in yesterday and has been reported," Arman told me.

" Uuh, I'll look into those documents later Arman."

" Should I bring them up to your room sir?"

" No, I'll request for them later. Dismissed."

He then left without another word. I heave a sigh of relief and head for Nusra's room. I slowly open the door trying not to startle her. What I see horrifies me.

what does Jamal see? keep reading to find out. Vote and comment.....I missed you guys so much. Am so happy to be back and writing. till next time. XOXO