CHAPTER 13

[Jamal POV]

" Did you honestly think I'm going to let you hang yourself, princess?" I said as she scoffed at the word, " I wouldn't want having a dead body in one of my prison cells anyway."

"But what is there to live for when all you've known is ashes now, my home, family, friends, everyone gone just like that and now you're captive to the very people that took it all away." she said as a tear rolled down her face. The pain in her words stung my very soul.

" Destiny writes fate. You choose not what happens to you, it's all written. Your work is to deal with it the only way you can....." I say in an effort to comfort her for reasons I'm still trying to figure out myself. "You think this is destiny, your men took away all I knew to be home, and you stand there tell me about destiny, what kind of despicable being are you, huh? You who knows no mercy, compassion together with your herd of hooligans talk about destiny. You are the cause of my despair, you are the root of evil that has befallen me, I loathe your very presence," she goes down on her knees before me, tears now flowing freely down her face," I beg of please leave me, let me end my life and end my suffering or better yet take your gun and empty it on me."

Her eyes were no longer filled with pain and despair, they were full of rage and spite. I was familiar with this look. It was what I had known for a long time, I processed what she asked of me and I was filled with bother anger and sympathy. I went down to meet her gaze. I held her face firmly in one hand to maintain contact.

" Listen here princess, I don't make the rules in this place, I just follow them together with the herd of hooligans you mentioned," she was about to protest," I'm not finished", her eyes fell in surrender," as I was saying, we all follow orders from the big guy, keeping you was my choice, you should ne grateful and my men are the one with a blood lust and kill for fun, I only kill when threatened but let that not deceive you, one misstep and you're gone. Don't think about pulling the stunt you just did now or else I'll let the boys fulfill their wishes. I am not going to be heartless towards you but don't push your luck. you will follow my instructions or there will be consequences. I let you live, you OBEY. You want to live, you stick with me. Now, play nice and clean your mess up." With that, I released her and stood up, locking the door behind me, I moved towards my chamber.

ENJOY LOVES!!!Till next time......XOXO.