S2 Ep. 11 The Eeveelutions of New Dice City

-POV: Ella Eon the Sylveon

{THE SAME AFTERNOON.}

(IN CASE YOU DO NOT REMEMBER NOTE: An older sister [but not the oldest] in the Eon family, consisting of all the Eeveelutions.)

    The spring dance was a total mess! Some obnoxious yet amazingly cool Squirtle ditched me for one of his six other girlfriends... (He said I was the best out of all of them...) You know what. I'm just never going to be happy again...

BOOM!

What the heck was-

BOOM!

    "LYRIC! WHAT WAS THAT?!" I shouted from across my house to my older sister who was in the kitchen.

    "WHAT?!"

    "I SAID! LYRIC! WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled again.

    "WHY DON'T YOU COME INTO THE KITCHEN! I HAVE THE SINK RUNNING AND I CAN'T HEAR YOU FROM THE LIVING ROOM!"

    "WELL HOW THE HECK CAN YOU HEAR THAT?! I CAN HEAR YOU!" I continued.

    "Everyone shut up! GALE IS CALLING ME!"

    "GLACE! Nobody cares!" I yelled at her as she stumbled into the room with a phone to her ear.

    Glace was literally an emotional wreck after the night of the spring dance just three days ago. She expected Gale to come even though she's in college and was there as a chaperone. (Plus, Gale even said he wasn't going to look stupid in front of all the other agents and crash a high school dance for his crazy yet pretty girlfriend.) Now she's going bonkers over him finally calling back three days later on Monday afternoon. I ignored Lyric's shouting from the kitchen and listened in on Glace's conversation.

    "Look out the window... Uh... No, I totally understand... What do you mean I'm still not looking out the window... Mantyke Colony... THEY WHAT?! They were such wimps when I was in school... I know, I shoved them into lockers... Fine, I'll look..." she put the phone down from her ear, "Ella, go look out the window," and continued mumbling on the phone. I obliged, not because I feared Glace, I was just curious about what was going on. I walked over to a window at the back of our house. At first, I just saw my four-year-old sister Eve and her 'boyfriend' (I'm not jealous) Mark, a little orphan Mudkip playing around with a beach ball in the grass of our fenced backyard. When I looked towards the horizon, however, I saw what Gale was probably trying to warn us about. Off in the distance, a huge moving structure made its way forward, towards the general direction of New Dice City.

    "LYRIC!"

    "I TOLD YOU TO COME IN THE KITCHEN!"

    "Oh yeah. Sorry," I mumbled as I skipped over.

    Lyric had seemed to have spotted the disaster I had seen as well because she stopped what she was doing and dialed a phone.

    "I'm calling Mark's legal guardians, Tori and Tobias, to come pick him up so they can get him to a safer place," Lyric said as she waited for an answer.

Nobody picked up. She kept calling over and over again. I turned to our front door to see Eve and Mark hop in.

    "There's something rumbling outside!" Eve cheered.

    "Yep. It was like, this, big" Mark said as he waved his little stub feet apart to represent a larger size. Conveniently, Tobias finally picked up.

    "Hey, what's up. You called like ten times," I heard a voice say through the phone.

    "I need you guys to come pick up Mark. Haven't you looked outside? Where are you, Tobias?" Lyric questioned.