Chapter 26

Please note this chapter contains some strong language

Elizabeth POV
Mr. Bulle had dragged me to his office like I knew he would but honestly I couldn't care. After my little outburst of confidence I  had  with Tyler I felt really bad. I know he was just trying to help but I still lashed out at him. I made myself seem shallow and... just not me. I could never forget the way his face looked. His charcoal black eyes, the way they looked at me.

"Well what so you have to say for yourself? " Huh? I mean gambling is a pretty serious event." Mr. Bulle exclaimed looking down at me like I was some troubled teen.

"Ya if your a little bitch." I mumbled under my breath. "Excuse me?" He leaned forward trying to intimidate me. I mimicked him also leaning forward and said, in a much louder voice than before, " I SAID YES, IF YOUR A LITTLE BITCH!! DID.  YOU. HEAR. ME. NOW?' I exclaimed.

He was clearly taken off guard. His eyes bigger than satellites. When he finally regained his voice, his words came out low and raspy. "Miss Johnson, we do NOT use such language in this office, it is disrespectful and... and... rude!" This time his jumped up to his feet and slammed his hand firmly against the table. Clearly he did not work out very often because as soon as he did that he winced a little. Ha, this was all the ammunition I needed. Seeing his pain fueled me

"First of all," I mimicked his actions but slammed the desk 10× harder," Disrespectful and rude mean practically the same thing. Secondly I don't care it's my mouth and I have freedom of speech so BITCH, BITCH,BITCH!!

And that is how I ended up with 3 day suspension and 1 week detention