Do You Want To Know A Secret?

Chapter 3; 

"Ellie! Guess what happened?!" Amelia squealed at me the second I closed the room door. I guess there's no time to think straight. 

"What?"

"Paul Freaking McCartney asked us to come have drinks with them!" She squealed. "I want to scream! But I'm sure they'd hear me!" She said squealing again. 

"I'm sure they already have!" I said throwing a pillow at her face. "Calm down, and I may tell you what happened with George, and I." 

"The quiet one? He doesn't talk to anyone!" Amelia said shocked. 

"Wow, you care more about this then you let off." I said laughing at her. 

"Shut up and tell me!" 

"Fine, fine... But do you promise not to tell?" I whispered, sitting down on the couch. Amelia immediately got up and sat down beside of me. 

"I promise!" She said, interlocking her pinky with my own. 

"Okay. So you know that guy I never would tell you who he was, and how I ended up staying with my neighbor, who turned out to be both of our really good friends."

"I do seem to recall. The guy who has such a good grip on my friends heart that I haven't seen her even kissed with another guy." 

"I have too kissed another guy!" I said defensively. 

"Okay, okay, anyways... How does this all connect with George? Have you finally gotten over him, maybe you want more than kisses from Georgie!" Amelia said jokingly, but it struck me that I felt entirely complete with George, if it wasn't for John. 

"George, remembered me. George Harrison was my friend and also Paul's. I lived with Paul McCartney. I dated John Lennon, I fell in love with John and I still am. They're from Liverpool and I spent most of my childhood with them." I told her quietly, I could hear the pounding of my chest in my ears. I haven't told anyone that in years. Not even myself, but now it's completely different, they're famous rock stars and I'm probably one out of millions of girls that are 'in love' with John Lennon. 

"You must be joking." Amelia said in disbelief, I simply laughed and shook my head. "So, you grew up with the cutest most talented boys of all time?" 

"Well, I heard them from the beginning. They weren't always that good. I didn't know Ringo though, George said he was knew to the band. It used to be Pete on drums." 

"Shut up!" Amelia said watching my every move. 

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're not lying?" She asked suddenly

"No. Why would I lie about something so serious to me?" 

"So are you going to try and get back with him?" 

"I don't know. He thinks I stopped contacting him, that it was me. He'd just think I was trying to get back with him because he's famous." I said, knowing the truth. I threw my head into a pillow, I just want to scream. And not in the good way. 

"Really? I think he would once he heard the multiple stories of how I couldn't even get you out of bed. How I heard you crying alms-" Amelia began to say, but I quickly cut her off. 

"What? You heard me crying?" I asked. I don't like for people to see me crying, only John, Paul, and Charlie have seen me cry. 

"I mean... I couldn't not hear you..." 

"God. I feel so stupid." 

"Don't babe, don't" Amelia said wrapping her arms around me. "Just go in there and blow him away, let him know you missed him and that you tried and tried to contact him. That you tried so hard, and if he doesn't believe me, I'll make sure he knows and believes you." 

"Why do you always know what to say?" I asked, moving to hug her back. 

"Oh, you know, that comes with the whole perfect thing." Amelia said sarcasticly laughing. "Now let's go pick you out something awesome to wear." 

After about two hours and no calls from the boys, but Amelia destroying my own and her own entire bag of clothes, I decided on the dress I was already wearing, it was simple and cute and I didn't need to get overly dressed up. I've known John forever. It's not like he's this big time rock star or anything that could get anything with the snap of his fingers. Shut up Eloise, you're stressing yourself out. 

"Does this look okay?" Amelia said running out in a navy dress. 

"The past ten things have, we're supposed to be over there in like fifteen minutes. You better hurry up!" I warned her as she ran back, probably to change. "You better be ready!" 

"I will! I will! No need to worry! Did you get drinks from downstairs?" 

"Scotch and Rum like Brian said they'd like. That's what he said right?"

"Yes. And I don't know why you couldn't ask him." Amelia told me. 

"Because I'm shy..." I said, covering my face. 

"Shut up. Come on, let's go." 

"Wait! I'm not going with you, remember? I'm going to George and then we'll integrate inside, hopefully." I said unlinking our arms.

"So you don't want to see John?" 

"Did you really just ask me that? Of course I want to see John, that's the plan I had with George, plus they'll be waiting." I said opening the door, which I knew would end the conversation. As we walked to the different doors that were quite a way apart because the rooms were huge, Amelia went right into the other door, no knocking. 

I felt like turning back around and running back to the safety of the hotel room, but my mind and heart were telling me to stay. I knocked twice in a row. If he doesn't come in thirty seconds I'll knock again. Once more I knocked. Okay, I'll leave if he doesn't come now. 

Just as I was about to retreat to the safety of my room, the door swung open, only a small stray light leaking out of the room and I stood shocked. 

"John?" 

A/N: 

Wow, wow, wow

Chapter three. 

Cliffhanger I know, I know. 

I hope you all like it so far

I think I know what I'm gonna do

for the whole thing

But nothing is set is stone

Much Ado About Nothing rehearsals 

will KILL me. 

okay ily guys anyways

comment

vote 

share!