Baby It's You

Chapter 7;

I looked down at my pale skin, it was the morning after and there were scabs starting to form where I had pulled at my skin. I just wanted to rip out the big blue vein and stop everything from hurting. I checked the clock, it was barley five in the morning, I jumped in the shower hoping it would wash away the dirty feeling, but to no use.

I wiped the steam from the mirror as I dried myself off and started to laugh. No wonder John cheated on me, I'm disgusting no use trying to hide that. I couldn't sleep any more, John haunted my dreams so I went to the gym complete with a pool. I stayed on the treadmill running and running till the only thing that was on my mind was how to breathe correctly, because I'm pretty sure I left it somewhere along the way.

I jumped into the pool after remembering the importance of air and swam. It did help relieve my burning muscles and it gave me time to think without the outside forces. John's been a pig since I've met him, it's in his nature. No matter how hard I try, no matter what I can do: I'll never be able to help him and that's unfortunate for him, not me.

I climbed the stairs to my room instead of taking the lift. I wanted to call my dad, I really wanted to see Charlie, but I'd have to wait until a reasonable hour, it's only about seven here. I ran to the room, careful for any opening room doors. "Ellie?" I heard Amelia say, coming out of the kitchen.

"Did I...?" I began to say once I say here, there was a huge bruise on her cheek.

"Oh God no! I wouldn't mess with John, the girl looked much worst than just this tiny bruise. I fell drunkenly on the stairs." She told me laughing.

"Oh, I. Yeah." I didn't know what to say, I was confused but glad it wasn't her.

"Don't worry about it. I'm okay. But, how're you feelin'? Do you want me to bandage up your hands?" Amelia asked, taking my hands into her own and inspecting them.

"No, I'm okay really. I just- could you help me with something?"

"Anything."

"Would you gather Paul and George when you see them?" I asked, pulling my suitcase out of the closet.

"Sure, but can I ask... What're you doing?"

"I'm going back to Liverpool. Then London." I told her, I was happy actually. I couldn't stand it here any longer, and anyways, London's a big place. What's the chance I'd actually run into them?

"Of course. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I'll miss you. But I'll visit." I said giving her a big hug. "Now, I've got to go get my stuff from the flat and call the airport."

"I'll call the airport for you." Amelia said with tears in her eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I guess more than one bag, yeah?"