Boys

Chapter 5; 

I woke up, warm and in bed with another person, something I haven't experienced since Amelia has gotten her flat painted and needed a place to stay. "Johnny." I whispered, turning to face him, in his grip around my waist. 

"Wow, major déjà vu." John said in his sleepy voice and kissed my forehead. "I've never been so happy." 

"Neither have I." I told him, tapping his nose. John slowly looked me in the eye, and I felt that sudden wave shock go through me yet again. John moved in and his eyes fluttered shut, I followed his lead and moved in, brushing his lips, finally meeting, something we've both been longing for. John kissed me, snaking him other arm around my waist and pulling me on top of him. Never breaking the kiss. I pulled away, gasping for air. The kiss, not only left me breathless but shocked my whole body. I giggled looking down at him, and pushed his hair away from his eyes. 

"Guess what?" John said, putting his hands on my hips. 

"Hm?" 

"I love you." John said. "So much." And quickly began to tickle me. 

"Stop! Johnny!" I screamed, I felt as if my spleen would bust. "Help! John!" I cried laughing. John put his hands up in defense. "I was gonna make you breakfast. But no more." I said, wagging a finger at him. 

"Yer pancakes are the best." John said, kissing my cheek. We slept in our clothes. Nothing happened, John hadn't kissed me on the lips, till a few seconds ago. I changed into a big sweater and some comfy pants. It was freezing out, yet they said it'd be warming up during noon hours, I wouldn't count on it. I called the hotel and got Brian to send over a ride for John and I. 

"I'm surprised he wasn't barkin' at us over the phone." John said, as we walked down the two flights of stairs and saw the car that drove us last night. By the time we got to the hotel, it was starting to get to be eight and there was a small crowd gathering. 

"Mr. Lennon, Mr. Epstein wanted me to make sure you got this." The driver said, handing over a large top hat. 

"Thank you so much." John said, putting on the hat and intertwining our fingers. We walked through the crowd like a normal couple so no one would notice, and they didn't. But as soon as we got into the lobby, I saw an angry looking Chuck. 

"Duck!" I whisper-yelled as we made our way towards the elevators. I don't think Chuck was able to pick up in those couple of seconds who, I was. But it's better to be safe then sorry. 

"Who was that?" John asked, laughing as the left brought us up to the twenty-seventh floor. 

"My boss, we're supposed to be watching over you guys. And I think this," I said pointing towards our intertwining fingers. "Is a little more than he'd want."

"Well he'll 'ave to deal with it." John said kissing my cheek. But while I thought about it I knew I could lose my job, I could mess up my whole reputation. Maybe it would be better to leave. John and I speed walked to his room and pushed open to unlocked door.