You Can't Do That

Chapter 11; 

My head was pounding in the morning, I don't understand how they can do that and wake up, ready to go. I groaned at the sunlight coming in, I felt horrible and I bet I looked the same. There were two loud knocks at the door, but it felt like it was inside my head. I whimpered at the sound and fell back on the bed, leaving whoever was at the door, there. The door squeaked open, I never thought it'd stop and in comes Paul with a cup of wonder, and what I hoped were pain killers. 

"'Ello Ellie," Paul said, but as soon as he saw me he handed over the pills and glass. "You look a wreck." 

"Thanks Paul, just what I wanted to 'ear." I told him, glaring the best I could, but it quickly turned into a pout because of how much it hurt my head. 

"I'm sorry love, but yer never partyin' that much again." 

"Good, I don't want too! Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked, looking down at his clothes. 

"Yeah, for brunch. Ye want something?" Paul said, I nodded in response. "Well, I best be goin' I hope ye feel better." Paul said lightly kissing my forehead and closing the door softly behind him. I'm kind of glad I told Paul, it's really nice to have a friend in the chaos of it all. 

The few days passed on by, the same. Mostly concerts and shows, interviews, the boys going out. I would come occasionally, but I never got in that state again. I was excited to see Ringo again. I had talked to him once on the phone, but he couldn't talk much because of his tonsils. I laid in bed, fast asleep when I felt jumping on the bed and arms on my waist. 

"Wake up love!" Ringo's voice cut through, kissing my cheeks repeatedly. 

"Richie!" I said, hugging him and kissing him too. "I'm so glad yer 'ere! How're you?! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" 

"Me throat 'urts a bit still, I shouldn't be talkin' much though." Ringo said kissing me again. "But we've got other stuff right?" 

Right before our kiss could ger too heated, Paul and George busted threw the door, ignoring the personal moment and jumping on the bed. "YAY! Ringo's back!" George yelled, still jumping around.

"Ringo! Ringo! Ringo!" Paul cheered, jumping before stepping on my hair.

"Shit Paul!" I yelped "My hair!"

"Damn, sorry El-Michelle" Paul said, getting off of my hair and barely saving our asses. Nobody knows, not even Richie yet and I want to keep it that way. The jumping and shouting continued, making Richie and I join in.

"I'm back baby!" He yelled, as John came in, voice breaking at the end, probably from the yelling. John joined us jumping on  the bed and celebrating. 

"John! Paul! Ringo! George! Even Michelle!" Brian barked at us, as he came in. "We've got to get going."