Honey Don't

Chapter 10;

I sat in a chair behind George Martin's and listened as the boys sang their last few songs for the album Beatles For Sale that was meant to go out in less than four days. I hugged my knees, as I listened to John's, now rough, voice singing I'm A Loser. I didn't know if I was the one who made him want to sing... Or write a song like that.

Not even a few days after being accepted with open arms, George told me I looked like a close friend, Eloise, of course. But luckily he didn't say anything it in front of anyone else. John and I've got on speaking terms and Paul has quickly reclaimed his spot as my friend.

"You boys ready to hear it?" George Martin said as they all walked in and sat down.

"I'll pass," John said, after downing half a bottle of water. He's never been too fond of his voice, but I and obviously everyone else is in complete aw over it.

"I'll go get some more waters, yeah?" I said, as everyone agreed. I quickly got out of the studio and into the hallway, all the way knocking into someone and falling on my butt.

"I'm so sorr-" John began but once he saw it was me started laughing.

"Hey! Help me up." I said pouting on the ground.

"Fine," John said like it was exhausting and quickly lifted me to my feet. "It's not my fault yer clumsy."

"Yet it is your fault I fell to my ass." I said laughing.

"Well maybe you shouldn't try and follow me. It's gettin' a tad bit creepy now, ay?" John said jokingly.

"Well maybe you should like your voice. It's great, you should have more confidence."

"Why have you been right about everything since I've met you... Yer not really stalking me, are ye?" He said pushing me.

"Shut up," I said pushing him back. "Sometimes I just... feel like what you want and need to hear. But I'm not lying, you've got an amazing voice." 

"Thanks love," John said handing me a few water bottles. "Now ye may want to get back in there." John told me, and I did.

"Thank God!" Paul said, grabbing a water bottle out of my hand and hugging me, much too close for my comfort level... Or my sense of smell either.

"I've got you a surprise!" Richard told me, once we were safe and inside of his apartment. 

"Tell me!" I said excitedly, with a big smile on my face. Ringo's smile was contagious and I loved it. 

"Well, we're gonna be able to... After the album comes out of course. We're going to France! To have a vacation, and go on some shows and perform! Isn't that great?!" 

"I'm happy for you!" I said, I truly was, but you know how distance can be. Not very good, at all.