Chapter 13

Pat was very anxious about being partners with Jen. It's not the fact that they have to dance together it's the fact that he has to be near her. Jen on the other hand was a bit happy that she would have a chance to talk to Pat. Their teacher told everyone to get to their partners and to start practicing before they really start dancing. Pat stayed where he was while Jen walked over to him. she had a serious look on her face while Pat had a nervous one. 

Jen: Pat

Pat: J-Jen...

Jen: Well I guess we're partners Pat! 

Jen tried to act excited but Pat saw right through her. 

Pat: What are planning Jen...

Jen: Listen I just want things to be cool with us

Pat: ...

Jen: Look... how about we hang out at my place? We can hang out and try to work things out...?

Pat: ...

Jen: If you don't want to then I understand...

Pat: Alright I will...

Jen: Cool! Meet ya at the front of the school!

Pat: Yeah...

Pat and Jen started to practice and they were the only ones making progress because the other pairs were too nervous to even touch their hands but Pat and Jen are comfortable  with each other so they didn't mind touching their hands or anything at all. Meanwhile Jack was struggling with a sophomore he was partnered with because she wouldn't go near him at all. Jack was a bit jealous because Pat and Jen were dancing without being nervous or disgusted. He started to glare at Pat but soon the bell rang and they separated. Jack quickly went over to Jen before she left. 

Jen: Oh hey Jack

Jack: Do ya wanna come over to my place tonight? (We'll get all sporty and play cricket or get a forty and just kick it. I had to put that reference alright!!!!) My parents will be going on a date night so it'll just be the two of us. It could be our first date...I mean if ya want it to be? 

Jen: I'd love to Jack but um Pat and I are going to spend the day together at my place and possibly have a sleepover...he's been going through some stuff so I want to help

Jack: Oh...oh yeah that's fine...I don't mind we can hang out at my place another time 

Jen: Thanks for understanding 

Jen left to her next class while Jack stayed where he was for a about a full minute until he went to class. While he was heading there he was looking for Pat with a desperate look on his face but he had no luck. 

At the end of the school day Pat and Jen met up in front of the school and they left to Jen's house. 

A/N: So I tried to publish this about a day ago but my mom's laptop glitched out and it said that Wattpad isn't secure and that people might be trying to get info from me so I tried to get onto to Youtube to see if its the same thing and it was. So I just turned off the laptop completely and let it rest for the whole day yesterday and now it works so ye. Also sorry if this chapter is extremely short I wanted to make the part where Pat and Jen hang out a separate chapter so ye. Happy Holidays!