The Barchie moment

Betty look adorable today. She was going to go see Jughead and try to fix things but a meeting with Archie first

 She was going to go see Jughead and try to fix things but a meeting with Archie first

She sat at pops with Archie. "Betty about that kiss"Archie finally brought up. "It was wrong"they both said together. "I love Jughead. You love Veronica. I don't know why I did it. Sometime I have to correct myself on what I do and in the moment I though it was a moment. I was wrong. So wrong and I'm sorry"Betty said. Archie nodded. "I'm glade that's clear. Now I'm announcing me and Veronica are on again"Archie smiled. She smiled with him bumping his glass milkshake with hers. "How about you and jughead?"he asked. She nodded down not smiling anymore. "I'm going to try"she whispered. Right on cue he stomped in. "Interesting fact I received from Cheryl. You kissed Archie"Jughead shouted. Betty looked at him shocked. "Jughead"she said. "No. I need to hear it from you. Did you kiss Archie"he said closing his eyes. "Yes but it wasn't like that"Betty said getting up. He looked her up and down. "And you got all dressed for you're new boyfriend to"Jughead chuckled. "Juggie"she said touching his face but he brushed her hands off his cheek. "I told you. As soon as Archie wanted you you were going to leave me. The least you could have done was told me yourself. I loved you. I love you! And this is what you do to me. Are you serious. I told you I didn't want to get close or date you because I'd fall in love and you'd hurt me"Jughead shouted. "I really fucking fell for you're dumb ass trick and lies"he said in her face causing her to cry. "Hey come on jug. Don't yell at her"Archie jumped in. "And how could you do this to me. I thought me were "brothers" I hate you both "he said. Archie stood there shooked when Betty started to cry. "It's not like that. Jughead I didn't mean anything"Betty said. He walked out and Archie watched as she chased after him.

"Jughead please I didn't mean anything!"she cried. He stopped going back to her. "I kissed Toni. The time we broke up me and Toni kissed and I liked it. "Jughead laughed Betty looked at him shocked. She roamed around for a bit. He regretted saying it. He felt so bad after that. "Now you know how I feel"he said. "What me and Archie was different!"she shouted. "How "I said. "I broke up with you to protect. And you kissed her and liked it. "And ?"jug asked. "You broke up with me because you were having you're own problems and I tried to show you how far I was will to take it for you. I felt neglected and dirty. Archie and me went to go talk to Cheryl and it just happened but I hated it. And I regret it. And after that we left awkwardly and then that same night I almost had to bury him alive. I was going to tell you but you avoided me so long. "Betty sat down breaking down. "Betty. You can't turn tables"I said starting to feel guilty. "You broke up with me. I love you and I've heard from so many you're using me!"betty shouted. "I stood with you and I still tried to fix us after you push me away !"she spat. "I didn't like it. The kiss with Toni I was just mad and tried to make you jealous "Jughead admit. "Like that makes it better"Betty sniffed. "It only happened because I didn't want it to happen when were officially together and I wanted to make sure I wasn't cheating"Betty said walking away but Jughead grabbed her arm turning her. "Wait wait. Betty please"Jughead begged. "I just don't know how to.. "he sighed. ""You loved Archie before me. And finding out that you kissed him means you're in love with him and not me. I'm sorry for every I've said from up to this point but can you blame me? You're in love with Archie and I'm in love with you. Im not exactly winning"Jughead said looking down ashamed. "Ohh Jughead"Betty shook her head. "I was in love with the idea of Archie and me. Football player. Cheerleader. The perfect IT. kids. Being with him means making me popular and winning at who got ken doll But I'm in love you with. You're heart and personality. What inside and of course out. Being with Archie would make me popular being with The 'perfect ' girl next door and the kid from the wrong side of that tracks. That's more of a story for me"Betty smiled. He smiled looking down still blushing.