Hurting.

@Chayts

Betty couldn't believe it the first time that hand touched her face. She didn't ever think she could. The firsts time Alice hit her she forgave her. Then it became one of Alice's habits. And then it was a habit of Betty's to take it. She wouldn't be surprised if Jughead hit her to. But she was used to it so she didn't take to much of it to heart. But not if her wardrobe became sweat shirts and basic pants. She never wears a short shirt or skirt or anything anymore. She couldnt let the bruises show. She's would be killed. "Hey Betty!"Jughead caught up to her as she walked to her house. "Hey jug"she smiled at him. He was beautiful  he was completely beautifully perfect. He touched her face wanting to help her. She looked so much sadder. She didn't talk to the four core like she used to. She was the quiet one and at this point Jughead was more talkative then her which believe me used to be a hard goal to reach. "What's wrong"he asked her as he circled his thumb on her cheek. He saw fear flashed her eyes. "Nothing. Jug"she smiled trying to walk away. "Betty"he said holding her arm. She flinched with wide eyes looking at him. "Why are you acting like I'm gonna kill you"Jughead laughed. "I've gotta go"she whispered leaving. She worried he was following her. She got to her house going to her room pacing. Jughead went to Archie room about to rant but he wasn't there. He sighed looking around seeing the window closed. He opened the shades seeing Betty and her mom arguing. Betty was in a sports bra but there was bruises surrounding her. "Betty"he whispered shocked. Becoming even more when her mom hit her. It all added up. He was about to go to the house and do something until Betty saw him through the window. Something told him if he did something then things would be worst.

His legs bounced waiting for her to walk through the blue and white but she didn't. At least not for a Week. Once she did Jughead hugged her tight in front of everyone who was confused. "Why the sudden affection..."she trailed off. There release a secret. "I know."Jughead whispered to where she could hear. She giggled. "Know what. And why are we whispering?"she said giggling. His straight face said it all. She snatched his hand and dragged him to the blue and white. "You can't tell anyone"Betty said. "Look Betty. You've got to do something about it. Is that why you're so covered. Cause she beats you? No Betty. Stand up to her or I will. And I also talked to my dad about it. I don't want you NEAR her. I want you to move in to mine. Please Betty I can't what if she gets to aggressive and..."Jughead trailed. Betty sighed putting her hands lightly on his cheeks. His face said that he was so worried. It was so cute and beautiful. She loved him worrying about her. It gave her comfort. "I will talk to her. I promise"Betty whispered kissing him. He kissed her back and the kiss felt hopeless. He's hit rock bottom with her.

Betty walked in smiling going straight to her room. Quickly caught by the wicked witch of the cooper house. "Why are you smiling you dog. What's the issue "she said. "Nothing "Betty said scared. She looked at the picture on the wall of her Archie and Jughead. "Actually. I had a boyfriend"Betty smiled turning to her shocked and mad mother. "And he's a serpent and I love him. I love Jughead and he loved me"Betty laughed. Her mom charged at her but Betty pushed her back making her fall on the floor. "And I will report you and if you wanna do time for child abuse then by all means touch me again I dare you. Now this is a thought. I go live with Jughead. Okay? He's worried you'll kill me. Ohh yeah he knows. Why? Because he's a great investigation. "Betty started packing. "I'll call the police and tell them FP jones kidnapped you!"she shouted. "You do that I'll tell them EVERYTHING. including you're dosing me up. Yeah I'm not dumb. I'm not sick you just to it to where I feel depressed. And you're stealing and such. "Betty said. Jughead was calling her. "I'll show you how much he care. How he's family. "Betty said putting him on speaker. "I'm on my way to pick you up. You better have you're stuff packed"Jughead said. "Babe it's really not that serious "Betty said looking Alice in the eyes. "Um yes it is!"two males shouted. "Mr. Jones. You there to?"Betty laughed. "Of course. I'm helping my boy save his girl. It's like Romeo and Juliet. Just. Don't die"FP laughed. Betty giggled. "Betty I will go to you're room and pack you're shit for you. I'm serious. I don't want you getting hurt anymore. I need you to be okay for me to be okay. I'm here!"Jughead shouted. Betty heard a car door close. Not minutes later FP and Jughead came in grabbing her stuff putting them in bags. Betty busted out laughed recording them and Alice stood there pissed. They threw it in the truck. Jughead put her in the car as FP and Alice argued. "You're no taking my daughter!"Alice cried. "She's trying to pin the bruises on me when it's really her boyfriend "Alice added. "Don't you ever accuse my son of such shit like that! Alice you truly are a snake!"FP spat getting close. Jughead grabbing his dad pulling him back a bit. "Regardless Betty was going to leave. I'm serious though. You come after Betty. I will fuckinf ruin you're whole life and get you sent away longer. Delete Betty from you're phone and everything because I don't EVER want my baby close to you"Jughead walked away. FP followed."it's really cute when you're protective!!"Betty smiled in the back kissing his shoulder happy to be out of hell. "That's you mr. Jones. For allowing me to stay at youre home. I'll get a job so I can help out"Betty promised. "No need Betty I got it on my own. You're a teenager. Enjoy that. It's our home now"FP chuckled. Betty smiled rubbing jugheads shoulder. She finally felt happy. She didn't hurt anymore. Jughead stopped her hurting.