Confessions

Betty walked up to Archie as Jughead and Veronica watched. Everyone thought Betty was gonna confess once again. Which is what Betty wanted everyone to think. Archie smiled at her. He finally realized he likes her. After going through a lot of girls. "Archie I need you"Betty smiled. He blushed looking at the gang. "I need your help. I wanna confess to Jughead"she smiled hoping he'd be happy she moved on. "Your over me"he asked not smiling anymore. Jughead noticed. He felt her heart break. More of his now knowing that she's not over the famous Archie. "This is stupid she knows she'll get hurt"Jughead mumble. "Jughead jones you like Betty cooper?"Veronica smiled asking. "Shut up Veronica "he sighed looking down back up. He could tell they were arguing about something. "I dont understand "Betty cried out. "You wanted me over you. I want Jughead now. And now you want me. No it's not gonna happen Archie"Betty crossed her arms. He grabbed her kissing her. Everyone was in total shock. Jugheads heart broke into pieces his eyes started to water. He got up putting his hands in his pockets leAving. Betty pushed him off wiping her mouth. "What the hell"Betty spat. "You guys are the total opposite. He's the damage jones. Your the perfect cooper"Archie shouted causing Veronica to go closer to listen. "You don't know if Jughead likes me"Betty mumbled. "He's has a crush on you since second grade Betty. The guys in love with you But you guys don't belong together "he told her. "You can't tell us that. We decide that on our own. And if I'm in love with jughead let me be happy"Betty said. Veronica smiled getting up going after Jughead. He sat at the staircase of school. "So you do got the likes "Veronica said. "Sadly"he mumbled putting his hand on his forehead. "You caught me at a weak moment Veronica. You need to leave before I say a few this both of us can afford to believe "Jughead said. "Go ahead I'm good with secrets"she said bumping him. "Why can't she see in in love with her. I've been. Since we were kids it's always her and Archie her and Archie. She didn't care about me then and doesn't care about me now. We used to play with game I came up with . Where we were knights and we fought for Betty cause she resembles a princess. And Archie would always win and got to carry her and kiss her cheek and I just wanted that once. For once I wanna beat Archie at getting the girl at getting Betty"Jughead mumbled nearly crying. "I hate her for not seeing my feelings but I love her for being the only one who noticed the real me"he added. Veronica was taken back. "She is in love with you Jughead. She just asked Archie for help to confess to you Jughead. "Veronica said. "I guess Archie has feeling for her now but he'll get over them. He always gets over the feelings"Veronica frown get tears eyes herself. She was in love with Archie. Archie like Betty Betty loved Jughead. "I can't confess to her. I try to. Everyday. But the words don't come out the way I want them to"Jughead shrugged. "Go to pops. I'll have Betty there and if Archie wants to follow let him but we gotta do this one way or another jughead"she said getting up.

€£€£
€£€£!
¥•€>

The four sat there in silence when Veronica kicked him. "So Betty"Jughead said. Veronica started drinking out her milkshake. "I like "he was gonna say but Veronica kicked him again on accident this time. "Veronica "he said in a warning voice . Veronica started choking on her drink causing Jughead to start laughing hard. Betty sat there shocked. Archie looked at her giving her a little victory smile. "You like Veronica "Betty asked sad. "No! No no no. No way in hell"Jughead rushed. "Well thanks "Veronica mumbled. "I like there milkshakes "he mumbled slouching in the booth. Betty giggled. He was so weird. He was so perfect. Veronica looked at him tilting her head. He shook his head. Betty looked at her phone frowning.  "What happened"Archie asked. "They're gonna question Polly. They trying to accuse her of the murder"Betty said hurt. "What if she does get arrested. Hoe will I take care of the baby's. How long will she be locked away for"Betty rushed. Veronica was about to talk when Jughead pulling her shoulders making her face him. She looked down sad. "Hey. Look at the evidence we have Betty. The car and all. We found that. Not the police.we. Did. So even if they tried to accuse your sister. We know that it wouldn't add up. It couldn't have been Polly. Plus they have cameras I bet pollys on the cameras in the home. There's literally no way Polly can be the kill"Jughead said. She nodded. "You right juggie"she smiled. "Even if you have to take care of the kids I'll get a job and I'll help. I'm sure Veronica would mind to help a bit to"Jughead said. "I love kids"Veronica mumbled. "You'd do that for me?"Betty pouted. "Of course I would" He was caught in the moment glancing at her lips. Betty noticed this trying to keep her smile from turning wide. "I um. Also"he choked out. "What?"Betty asked looking at him. He pushed her closer to him kissing her. Archie's hands went in the air wanting to scream. Veronica didn't hold back a scream and a few claps. Archie was about to stop them but Veronica threatened if he did she's do something much worst to his new car. He sighed watching at they kissed forever. They pulled away  Betty's eyes fluttered opened Jughead bit his lip. "I've always wanted to do that"he murmured. "Same here"she giggled snuggling against him. "Awwww. Good job Jughead!"Veronica clapped.