Rommates

Yup part 3 bitchs. For seal the deal with a kiss. Last chapter for this subject

Jughead cared the last box placing it on there wood floor. "I love this place so much!"Betty shouted. "Same"he smiled walking to her. He kissed her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up placing her on the kitchen counter. She giggled putting her legs around him kissing him deeper. "I'm back bitchs"a voice said slamming the door open. Jughead looking at the girl walking in. "That's awkward. Anyways here's a peace offering"she said placing flowers next to Betty. "Toni. What are you doing here "Jughead asked. Betty crossed her arms legs leaning back. She was in a black pencil skirt and a bra crop top with black tall heels. "I heard from a serpent. One of your dads close friends actually that you jones are now living with your girlfriend and I wanted to make amens."Toni smiled. "Look at you Wow Betty ,Jones wasn't kidding when he said you could be the hottest girl"Toni smiled. Betty gave Jughead the evil eye. "Sorry Jughead kissed me"she joked. Betty clearly didn't take it as a joke. "Babe" Jughead tried to walk to her but she extended her legs putting on his chest. "Don't you babe me. What is she talking about. You kissed her?!"Betty asked holding his away with her leg. "No Betty it was a joke"Toni said serious. "You can't joke with her like that Toni... that's a harsh"Jughead said. "Sorry didn't know it was still raw. "Toni put her hands up. Betty continued giving him the evil eye letting her foot fall. She jumped off. "It was nice meeting you. But you gotta go home girl"Betty said pushing her out. "But"Toni said trying to fight back. "So nice "Betty said slamming the door. She started to bake but in a very angry way. It was funny but Jughead knew better to laugh. She poured the flour in the bowl slamming it in the counter making flour fall out. She grabbed the knife cutting up strawberries quickly but ended up cutting her self. "Son of a bitch"Betty spat throwing the knife which was now stabbed into the wall. "Okay Betty. What's up"Jughead finally said done watching her touched herself. "Nothing"she said annoyed. "Betts"Jughead said in a warning voice. She suddenly because so fragile. "Do you love her?"she asked. "No. God. No Betty I love you. Elizabeth Cooper. I love you. Not one south side whore okay?"Jughead said going up to her holding her face. She exhaled smiling. That wasn't what was damaging her feelings but she made it so realistic that she was fine now. "I love you "she kissed him. The same lips Toni's have been in. She pulled away quickly. He hugged her from the back of her waist kissing her neck. "Jug in not really in the mood"Betty said feeling uncomfortable. She didn't know why. Toni was just getting to her. "That's fine. Let me at least help you make the cake... your gonna kill everyone if so"Jughead chuckled taking the knife from the wall.

It was like that for three days. Not kissed or hugs or barley any talking. "Betty talk to me. You won't even look at me"Jughead said helpless. Only for her. "I just. Toni's "she whispered tolding herself. "What about her?"jug asked. "I feel like your more into her then me"Betty sighed. Jughead opened his mouth to say something but shook his head. He was so hurt. She could see the tears prickle in his eyes. "I'm gonna give you three days. And call Archie before the three days to kick me out. I'll leave and won't bother you but I'm give you three days to make up your mind. You can tell me to leave or you can"Jughead said leaving grabbing his keys. "Wait jug"she said but he ignored her leaving to Archie's. She sat on the couch. "In so ignorant "she said. She laid there all night. She couldn't sleep with the though of him at home. She knew what she wanted. Which was him. A knock came to the door. Betty rushed opening it. "Bab-"she cut herself off seeing Toni. "We're gonna talk about this because Jugheads a mess and that's my friend and I hate seeing him like this. He was crying Betty. What's going on"Toni said taking off her coat walking to her living room. Betty followed. "I feel like he has feelings for you. What if he wanted to kiss you back. What if you the one for him... what if he lives me later in for you. "Betty pouted out following her sitting. "I can't lose him and the thought of him with you makes me wanna push him away. I'm terrified of losing him "Betty admit. "Betty. Me and jughead have nothing. I know I kissed him but I was drunk. He didn't know that. I was completely waisted. I would have never kissed him. Honestly I didn't even remember I kissed him until people told me. I didn't want him to hate me for drinking so I didn't tell him I was drunk... Betty he talks about you all the time. Archie called me over to talk to him and he was so broken. He was saying that you don't love him anymore and he's your mistake and you deserve way better then him and he loves you so much and you couldn't even look at him. You've been in argument before while lead him to be sad but this ones doing damage to him. "I'm so selfish. I'm really sorry Toni. I really do hope you and jughead could still be friends. I'm gonna bring him back home"Betty said. "Good. He deserve to be at home with the perfect girl. With the one"Toni smiled leaning herself out. Betty picked up the phone calling him. "I guess this is to pick up my clothes and leave huh?"Jughead asked. "No it's pick up yourself and come home. I miss you"Betty smiled. "I'm on my way"he said. Not even 5 minutes later. Mind you Archie's is like 10 minutes away. He was unlocking the front door. She greeted him with a kiss. A full one and didn't pull back until he did. "Welcome home my love"Betty hugged him. "It's nice to be home"Jughead held her. Little did she know he was calling her his home.