Marry me

Jughead sat there. He wasn't the luckiest . Archie was. He was gonna marry betty.

"He just told me let's just do it. Like it's nothing big. I'm have a feeling in my stomach and I'm pretty sure ...."betty couldn't bring herself to it. " I'm just excited"

Jughead recalled telling her. He had nodded agreeing without argument to go to her wedding.

Betty looked around seeing jughead in a isle drinking from a flask. He hated to drink but he couldn't help himself. 

He was her best friend and it wasn't right. He was supposed to win at the end. He was the one supposed to be up there holding back his tears from happiness instead if the pain in his heart. He got up away turning back to look at her. She had begged him to stay with her eyes.

Archie smirked waiting for her to make it to him.

"Do you archie take betty as
Your wife" the father said. Archie nodded. "Do you betty take archie as your husband"he smiled. Jughead felt to pained. He left not waiting to see it. He closed the door to his car starting it trying to sober up a bit.

"I cant..  im sorry archie...  i cant. I dont belong with you plus you and Ronnie are make to be with each other "betty said holding his hand leavinf making people gasp and stand up as she ran out. Jughead watched her walk out looking around. He got out. Stumbling on his own feet to her. "What are you doing?!"jughead asked. "Jughead i need you to be honest"betty said. "You need to go back. Shit i wish i was sober. You need to say yes to archie"he said slurring. "I can't "betty said grabbing his face kissing him. He kissed back holding her waist.

Hes waited for this day for years. He wanted it so bad that his stomach turned. But it wasnt right. "You need to go back in there"jughead said not sober at all. What could he do other then push her away. He loves her but she's happy with Archie. "I'm not happy with Archie I'm happy with you. Im trying so hard everyday not to love you. Your so perfect and you make me so happy. Please don't make me stay there and say i do. I need to be here with you. I can't lie every day  "betty begged. Jughead turned back seeing the crowd of people and right in the front Archie broken hearted. "Ill go back right now and tell them all it was a joke if you can burst tell me YOU. Jughead Jones you don't love me"betty whispered. "Your driving"he sighed throwing the keys. They drove off. Her phone blew up with text messages. Cheryl Toni Ronnie Archie fp Alice chic polly. She turned off her phone holding jugheads hand smiling. He chuckled a bit kissing it parking in front of his house.  "This is so wrong  bets "jughead said looking she her. "I know"she said looking back at him. She leaned in and he met her half way. The kiss was perfect. They had both looked like a mess with her mascara running. Wedding dress ripped and his tie untied. And bags.

Everything was quite besides the birds chirping and the trees rustling. She smiled pulling away. "I love you"she smiled. "I love you to"jughead smiled kissinf her again