Revenge

Warning warning. I guess you can call it sexual

Veronica came up on the table Jughead and Betty were having a date on. Everything was perfect. Until Veronica came with very bad news. Kevin following along like a little puppy. "Look"Veronica said showing off her phone. Reggie had it out for Jughead for a few days.  And he finally hit a spot. He clicked a picture of Jughead with his dad exposing him to the whole world that he was a south side serpent to. Jughead was wearing the jacket leaning in his bike while he talked to his dad.
'Ohh great look At suicide squad. Have we noticed that Jugheads mom isn't around. Tell us @jugheadjones did you and your father kill her just live he helped in Jason's murdered. Just tell us. Jughead. Is that even your real name. I doesn't seem like it. Are you even real. Are you even living in a real world or you just sit there taping on your computer writing your sick novel about Jason's murder. Did you help out on it as well? I don't doubt it. #youdontbelonginriverdale #leave #murderer #serpentplayboii do your worst 'night owl'"
Jughead bit his lip pushing the phone away. "Whatever"Jughead spat. "No not whatever's"Betty said pissed. "Betty just leave it"Jughead said persistent. "No. Jughead. I'll be damned if I let my boyfriend get bullied by a stupid jock"Betty snapped shutting him up. "He wants the worst. I'll give him exactly that. Full dark no stars"her eyes burned as she stood up. Veronica eyes popped out of her skull she knew what that meant. "Kevin make a trip to the mall and do your worst."Betty snapped. "Yes ma'am"he said nervous. "Fill me up miss gossip girl"Betty snapped at Veronica. "Reggie has a girlfriend and is caption of the team. And told Archie that he actually thinks Jughead is pretty cool. He also is a truthful drunk. You get him drunk enough to confess that he actully admires Jughead then maybe this war can end"Veronica said. "I want you and you at my house in 3 hours. You can sit this one out Veronica "Betty said leaving. "Be careful. Full dark no stars Betty is... unstoppable "Veronica whispered. To Jughead.

*

*

"Your kidding me.your not wearing that Betty what if photos are taken?"Jughead said as Kevin helped her in A red lingerie set. Connecting them. "I'm sorry"Kevin whispered to Jughead

 "I'm sorry"Kevin whispered to Jughead

"It was the cutest

"It was the cutest. Honestly there was worst "Kevin added. Jughead groaned looking at his girlfriend who had her hair in a loss ponytail. "You don't even do this much for me"Jughead added. "Well in a way I am doing t for you honey "she said leaning down kissing his check standing up straight looking down at him. "Us cooper women need to do whatever we have to do"she said. Jughead gulped checking her out. Before she slipped on a dress that was v neck and short that showed the connection to her waist thing. She called Veronica. "Is the room ready?"she asked. "Yes"Veronica said shamefully. Betty told Veronica it was the least she could do for her since she kissed Archie even when Betty liked him. She stretched before tell Jughead to drop her off at pops. Which he did. He swore it felt like a gun was pointed at his head. She got out seeing Reggie at the table alone. She walked and he looked at we shocked but lustful. She walked to him sitting down. "Reggie. If I'm not mistaken. You have a girlfriend right?"Betty flirted. "Well that depends "he couched. "On what"she smiled bitting her lip. "Why your asking me"he blush. "Well"she put a straw into her mouth chewing on it leaning over the table a bit. "Juggie isn't supplying me with what I need. You know"she said bitting her lip. His jaw dropped. "So I wondered if you would do me the favor and actually make me moan"she smiled. "Sure. When and we're"he asked. "In a hour"She said writing down the info. "See you then "she leaned down kissing his check leaving to the room. She opened one vodka bottle pouring out her drink before undressingtffhyt putting her dress in her purse getting the coat ready to leave. She poured water in it opening the one with an x on the bottle. He knocked and she took down her hair opening the door inviting him in. He grabbed her hips kissing her neck and chest. But she pushed away. He outlined her curves smiling. "I thought we could have a little contest. Who ever drinks the most ties the other to the bed"she said holding up. He smirked. She gave him a vodka bottle the one without the x. They started chugging which got him even more drunk. They kept going laughing. "He sat down and she recorded his face who was chuckled and giggly. "So Reggie. You have a girlfriend. I'm just asking don't take it the wrong way"Betty crossed her legs. "She's irrelevant. I've always had a thing for you"Reggie smirked. "Okay but tell me about my boyfriend"Betty said annoyed. "Ohh crap. Jughead. Man he's kinda cool. I mean who else is writing Jason's story. And the fact he's A legit shadow. Respect. Man I kinda wish I could be him. "Reggie said. "Anything you wish you could say to him?"she asked. "Maybe sorry for being a dick"Reggie sighed. Betty ended it getting up putting something in his water to make his forget his whole day happened. He instantly knocked out. She grabbed the coat putting it on. She took out a permanent marker drawing a dick on his forehead. Going into his phone. Deleting his post posting messages his he cheated on his girlfriend. She looked at him spitting on his face . She walking out. She looked like a total bad ass. While going down the stairs she posted it with only #justice4jughead. Ronnie and Kevin as well as Archie posted it hours later but now. A women in a black coast and Black Six inches couldn't be anymore happy. She got into the car and started to take off her heels. "I didn't ask you to do this for me"Jughead rolled his eye sarcastic. "You didn't have to"she crossed her arms. "So what you didn't have to undress and look like that "Jughead frowned. "Baby. Listen. If he didn't drink I couldn't just let me cheat. But I could seduce the truth"she frowned "forgive me"
"Fine only cause I know what your wearing under"Jughead chuckled. "I mean moms not home"Betty smirked. "You didn't mean what you said right "Jughead blushed insecure. "What?"she asked confused. "The thing you know you told him in the booth at Pops"he asked. "Ohh my god Jughead"she laughed. "We both know damn well your amazing in every way. You a amazing kisser cuddler and lover"Betty roller her eyes leaning over kissing him. He started he car leaving.
The next day was happy I guess. Everyone stopped fucking with Jughead but Reggie was put to shame once what ended quickly. They walked through school Jughead and Betty's hand laces together. Archie and Veronica wanted to know what happened that night. She kissed Jughead who stopped there walking to pull her closer. She laughed pulling him away. The golden couple. Betty seen Reggie walking away from the group walking up to him. She slapped him hard exhaling as he held his cheek. "Don't ever try to come at one of my Bestfriend's wrong. Ever again. I'm not doing this as his girlfriend. Or friend. I don't think because I respect him"she spat leaving back to the group. "You. My love. Need to chill the hell out"Jughead said walking. "I am now"she laughed walking away from Reggie.