run away

"We werent meant to be together. Its so clear"betty cried onto jugheads shoulder. "Betty please dont do this"jughead begged. "Why... no one wants us together. My mom your mom your sister my sister archie. . . Everyone with us is not with ... us"betty cried. "So thatd just it  break up with me because everyone but you wants to. "Jughead said pulling away. " i dont know what else to do. Jug ."betty cried. That night jughead walked away from a broken hearted girl who just wanted to be told theyll make it..  "its gonna be okay"

Jughead focused on the serpents for a whole money. Money drugs tattoos recruits and the bullshit.

Betty on her new boyfriend her friends archie veronica kevin cheryl and school

For a whole month and finally betty broke. She broke out of her boyfriends grasp and started to sob walking away. Jughead saw her walking away from her boyfriend who was desperately calling her name and her friends gathered watching jug who was worried. He looked at them. They all shook their head but he didnt care and followed her to the blue and gold. "Betty"he trailed off wondering if i was to late. "He... he told me he loved me"betty cried crossing her arms while in a spinning chair sinking a bit. "Wow congratulations "jughead said hurt. He was so in love with her. "Yeah the only problem is i love you and not him"betty said sniffing looking down ashamed. "I dont know what to do jug. I cant stop thinking about us. I wanna be with you so bad but what happens when shit hits the floor. I dont know if i can pro-"betty was cut off when jughead spinned her chair bending down and kissing her and she didnt nothing but grab his face bring him crossed and continued to kiss him. "Run away with me"jughead said kissing her.  "What?"betty said. "Betty we aren't happy here for god sakes your parents are abusive people and my dad is the leader of a gang. Romeo and Juliet with the happy ending. I know a guy in New York that will rent me a place ill get a small job and ill support you.. let me do a few odd jobs... Friday ill have a car by then ill have alot of money and we can leave"jughead said.  "Can i think about it?"betty asked. "Of course. Of ciurse you can. But for now i just want you to know. We have to avoid each other till and i dont wanna end up like Jason and Polly. They made it obvious and didny do it quick enough... Friday. At 4 am ill be outside by archie and if your not in my car by 4:30 then I get it"jughead said. Betty got up kissing him. He lifted her on the desk kissing her desperately wrapping his arm around her waist and betty wrapping her legs around his hips bringing them almost as close as can be. "Betty?"ronnie said startling the two . "What about Jason. Your cheating on jason"veronica  said. "Ohh my god.. oh my god "betty said realizing that then running out.  "Really jones. Right when she was getting over you you had to charm your way back"veronica said.  He stared at veronica thinking. "Your a pretty girl veronica"jughead got up. "You were just making out with my bestfriend whore!"veronica spat. "No no. If you were to do a few ... jobs with me they would pay more because.. your a female. Nothing would ever happen to you and it's only a few"jughead begged realizing they were gonna need alot of money.

Jughead explained the plan to veronica really needing her help.

"Your fucking physco!"she said

"Im doing this for betty... I can have it all here . I can be a king to the serpents have many girls be rich from jobs and deal with drugs... but betty will go home everyday to parents that abuse her and try to mold her ... I cant live with myself if I dont get her out now.  We're juniors.. barley what makes you think that she'll make it.. she goes home to being smacked on the head for getting a b. Why when she can be coming home from NYU to a loving husband... boyfriend. What ever "jughead explained. "Your crazy"veronica said shaking her head. "But I'll help... for betty "Ronnie said. "Thank you .. veronica I owe you"jug sighed. "Yeah you do  youll make me the godmother "veronica smiled leaving. .

They would pass by in the hall and not even glance at each other. Everyone was clueless.

Friday

Jughead went to veronica house. She came out with a suitcase and a guy following her with another one. He got our the car. "I told my friend here that I needed money. Alot. Jordan was kinda enough to help. The thing is  hes a not a serpent hes ... worst ... he helped with no charged. There more money in there then you can possibly think"veronica said. "Thank you Ronnie. We'll be back some day.  You know our number. Keep in contact "jughead said. "I will"she smiled hugging him.   Now left for the truth.

He sat outside of bettys house in the new jeep he got from a serpent friend.  He didn't notice the time. He looked it was already 5.  He sighed starting the car when the trunk opened and a bag was thrown. Then betty getting into the passengers. "Sorry. My parents were fighting all night. "She smiled. He didn't say a word. He just leaned over and kissed her. It wasn't slow it was intense and beautiful. "Let's get going"he smiled driving away from somewhere they wouldn't return to for a while.