0.9 - tall enough to count as two people

I was not an athletic person and although I wasn’t scared of heights I really didn’t want to embarrass myself.

“Babe try it please? For me?”

If I was going to embarrass myself, I was determined to make him embarrass himself first. “Beg.”

That wiped the smirk off of his face and instead just gawked at me. Instead of laughing like I wanted to I repeated it. More demanding this time, happy I finally had one up on him.

It didn’t last long though because once he had gotten over his initial shock, the smirk returned. “I didn’t know you were into that babe, I’ll keep it in mind.” Then it was my time to gawk and I smacked his arm, my eyebrows furrowing and lips turning down into a frown. I refused to let him gain more amusement from anything else I would mess up on so I turned on my heel and strutted towards the entrance, not excited for what was to come.

Inside the building was buzzing with excitement as I took in the sights. To my far right was a rock-climbing wall that must have been 20 times bigger than Michael, no mind me! There were things like trampolines and foam block pits (which I really wanted to jump in), people were doing all sorts of tricks and I couldn’t help but stare in amazement.

“Pretty cool, huh?” Michael slung his arm around my shoulder.

"The foam pits maybe but that," I nodded my head in the direction of the wall, "looks like a monster just waiting to drop me on my ass."

There was a large man waiting at the bottom of the wall, a harness in his hand and another sitting next to him. He had long brain hair pushed back and a styled beard. He was giving us a lopsided grin and called Michael over.

 "Griff, this is Natalie," his arm was still round my shoulder as I shook hands with 'Griff'. "Babe, this is Griff.” Griff held his hand out for me and I shook it, smiling at him. He looked much older than the boys and I wondered how they met.

 Unfortunately, the introductions didn't exactly take long and I was forced into a harness before I could even tell them I didn't want to. Now we were standing right by the wall it looked even bigger.

"Michael, I can't do it." I knew I was pouting but my clumsiness was definitely going to kick in. He stared at me for a second, his eyebrow raised before he pulled me to him for a hug.

His mouth was right by ear as he whispered, "Do it babe and I promise I'll make it up to you." He loosened his grip on me and winked making my cheeks turn red.

"Make me do it and you won't be having any fun." He scoffed and planted a kiss on my jawbone.

"Please. You can't resist."? The cocky shit. "Now come on, I'll help you."

I guess he was right, I really couldn't resist. 

Michael was half way up when I had only stepped two feet off of the ground. “Hurry up babe, I’m getting old here!”

“Shut the hell up!” I could never seem to find the right place to put my hands or feet that is comfortable enough to hoist myself up. Instead, I looked up at Michael, asking for help.

“Okay, okay babe. Put your left foot on the purple one and your right hand on the blue one straight above to. When you pull yourself up, put your right foot on that green bit. Yeah?” With his help, we had both reached the top in no time, pride filled my body at my achievement.

“I did it! I really did it!” I knew I was grinning like an idiot but I didn’t care.

“We did it,” he gave me a pointed look so I stuck my tongue out as a response. Who cares if it was childish. Just as I was going to give Griff a thumbs up to signal that he could help me down, I heard my favourite song on the radio.