Chapter 26

Sujin's POV

   I woke up and got ready. I finished brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, obviously put on some clothes and packed some more in a bag. I walked to the kitchen only to find my sister on the dining table, eating an orange with a book in front of her. She didn't notice that I had walked out the door because she was so caught up with her book.

  I got to Taehyung's house, and he came out shirtless again. I forced myself from staring too much and went in. Like he texted, his parents weren't at home, but I don't know where his sister is. Propably asleep or something. I left my bag on the sofa and sat next to it. Taehyung sat next to me and cuddled me. He was still shirtless.

"Aren't you supposed to get ready?" I asked.

"This doesn't happen every morning when I wake up. So you better take this opportunity." He looked at me and pecked my nose.

"At least get a shirt." I said.

"What? I thought you like this. Besides, were already a couple." He winked at me. Yeah, I'm still adjusting to that.

"We just started being a couple. Now go get ready." I pushed him off the sofa. He pouted but he quickly stood up. But he lifted me bridal style and kissed me, before putting me back down.

"Now, I'll go get ready." He smiled and headed up the stairs. That guy is full of surprises. After a while of waiting for him, he came back down. He had a shirt on this time, and was carryinga bag as well. He grabbed the car keys and headed for the door.

"Wait. How about your sister?" I held onto his arm.

"Don't worry, she's at my aunts." He said. We walked out together and got in the car, and we drove off. We were on the road for about twenty minutes, give or take. There were some people swimming in the pool. We got out and settled our stuff on a bench. I looked at the beautiful scenery.

"It's so beautiful. If only I can take this home with me." I said to Taehyung. He wasn't looking at the scenery, except he was staring at me with a smile.

"You're beautiful," he pulled me in his arms,"And if only I can take you home with me." He winked.

"I was talking about the waterfall you idiot." I chuckled and smacked his chest lightly.

"And I was talking about you." He caressed my cheek. I smiled at the warmth of his hand. I leaned closer and he did too. Our noses were inches apart and I licked my lips. But I moved my head and whispered in his ear.

"I wanna go swim now." I grinned. He smiled and nodded.

"Wanna go change together?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sure, let's go." I said, and grabbed his arm towards a changing room. Yeah, that's right, there's a changing room.

"Why the change of mind?" He smirked. I stopped in front of a room and turned to him.

"I was kidding. Don't get your hopes up dear." I poked his nose. I went into the room and changed. Few minutes later, Taehyung opened the door. But luckily, I put a top over my bikini, and I was wearing shorts.

"Yah! What if I was naked and you just opened the door just like that!" I walked over to him and smacked his head.

"I wouldn't mind." He smirked. I smacked his head again.

"Stupid. Get out." I pointed at the opened door.

"Why? You finished changing." He pointed at me.

"Whatever. Move." I grabbed my bags and pushed him aside, whilst going out. I looked at Taehyung and he was wearing the same clothes from before.

"Aren't you gonna change?" I asked and he just grinned. Then he pulled his shirt over his head and removed it. Now he was shirtless, again.

"Done." He said. Holding the shirt with his other hand, while running his fingers through his hair with the other. I swear he looked so hot right now. Wow, I never thought of thinking those words, even saying it out loud, which caused Taehyung to laugh out loud. I just stood there embarrassed and shocked that I literally said that. His laughing slowed down but he still had an annoying smug on his face.

"Now I know what you've been thinking about when I'm shirtless. Hot." He smirked. I smacked his head.

"You know what, I'm gonna go swim by myself." I stomped off in rage. I went and sat down, dangling my feet in the cool water. I looked at Taehyung and was gone. Great, now he ditched me. What a great boyfriend. I folded my arms and just stared at the waterfall, then someone came and sat next to me. I didn't look who it was, but I assumed it was Taehyung. So I spun around and was about to yell at him, when I saw it wasn't him.

  It was another guy. He looked shocked but then he smiled. He took out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Andrew." He looked like a foreigner but his korean was very good. I took his hand.

"Jisu." I lied. I didn't want to give a stranger my real name.

"What's a beautiful girl like you sitting here alone?" He asked, coming close to me. Creep. I moved slightly away.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend. That's why." I said. That didn't make him move away.

"So, you korean?" He asked.

"What gave away?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm half korean." He looked pretty proud saying that. I really don't know where this conversation is leading to.

"Wow. That's good to know." I nodded slowly.

"So, you wanna maybe go hang out somewhere? Or wanna go in my car?" He smiled pervertedly. Okay, I really wanted to go away from this creep right now. I was about to answer him but then someone came and grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted him off the ground. I looked up and it was Taehyung.

"I think you should better be on your way before I make you." He snapped. That did the trick and scared Andrew away. He sat next to me and looked at me blankly. Then gave me a bunch of flowers that I just noticed he was holding in his other hand. That means he lifted Andrew off the ground with one hand? Wow, couldn't he be more hotter?

"What's that for?" I took the flowers.

"For earlier. When I laughed at what you said." He coughed, trying to hide his smile. I hugged him. This is really sweet. No wonder why, he was gone. To be honest, I don't know why I got mad. Maybe I over exaggerated.

"Thank you. This is sweet." I smiled at him.

"And you better not hang out with that guy again ok." He said. I nodded.

"Because I'll be jealous." He kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry. You don't have to be jealous, because it's a waste of time. Now c'mon I wanna swim." I put the flowers on the bench with our bags and canninballed in the water. I bobbed up and Taehyung was already in the water. He was backstroking calmly and I sneaked up to him but stopped when I saw two familiar faces.

  It was Aera and Jongnim, kissing.