Chapter 27

Sorry guys but you know in the last chapter when Sujin saw Jongnim and Aera kissing? Yeah, I did a minor mistake and it's supposed to be Rayeon. I know, I suck. Sorry...
---------------------
Sujin's POV

   They're kissing! They're frickin' kissing! What the hell! I couldn't take all of this is in, it was too much. That bastard has his filthy lips on my best friends'. I kept glaring at them, specifically, Jongnim. I stopped when Taehyung pinched me on the arm. I turned around and snapped.

"What the hell!" My arms in the air.

"What!? You zoned out. You weren't responding back." He sulked. I sighed and pointed towards Jongnim and Rayeon. He stared at them then back at me uninterested.

"So? It's just two people kissing. I mean, we did that before." He said blankly.

"Ugh. It's Jongnim and Rayeon. It's just not "two people kissing", it's Jongnim and Rayeon." Kinda annoyed.

"I know. It's normal for two people to kiss, even it it's those two. Wait, are you jealous?" He said seriously.

"No. It's just that I don't want my best friend to kiss him." I touched his cheek. He sighed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Remember what happened last time? He might take advantage of her." I said, wincing at what he did last time.

"You're right. Should we stop them then?" He asked.

"I don't know.  Let's keep watching." I said, turning back at the "kissing scene", which made me cringe hard. It wasn't a nice view to watch you know. After a while, they stopped and Jongnim reached behind him, and pulled out a bouquet of flowers. Wow, even more cringey. Rayeon squealed and hugged him, putting the flowers beside her.

  Then they kissed again. To be honest, it's getting boring now, so me and Taehyung got out of the pool and dried ourselves. He wrapped a towel around me and held me in his arms. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he squeezed me tighter. I looked over at Rayeon and Jongnim, but they were gone. I looked around but they were nowhere. Huh, guess they went.

"They're gone." I said to Taehyung.

"No. They're over there." He said pointing to my left. I turned my head sideways and saw them. They were sitting on the grass, talking to each other. Jongnim put his hand on Rayeon's thigh, rubbing up and down, but moving north more and more but she removed his hand and continued talking. I saw a flash of anger in Jongnim but Taehyung let go, saying he's gonna go change.

The moment he did, I walked over to Rayeon and Jongnim's direction.  I don't know what took over me to do this but I didn't stop. I got close enough for Rayeon to notice me. The minute she did, she hid her face with her hands and that made Jongnim turn around. He saw me, and he smiled. Not a friendly smile, a smile that made the hairs at the back of my neck stand up.

"Hey Sujin." Jongnim said, waving. I didn't return the favor.

"Oh, h-hey S-Sujin." Rayeon stammered, blushing. I put my hand on my hip.

"Since when did you guys date?" I asked, annoyed. Rayeon smiled and held on to Jongnim's arm.

"Since last week. Right babe." She looked at Jongnim for a response. He was about to answer when I cut in.

"You should come with me. Now." I walked over to them and tried to grab Rayeon's hand but she didn't budge.

"No. Why should I?" She said, aghast.

"Because I told you so. Now come, let's go." Holding out my hand for hers. She didn't know what this guy is capable of, but I do.

"No. I'm staying here with Jongnim." She stubbornly said. Jongnim is propably enjoying this. He swatted my hand away and held on to Rayeon's.