Chapter 2

Sujin's POV

  'Ha! That's  what she gets if she messes with me.' I thought to myself, until some doofus sat next to me and disturbed my lovely thoughts.

I turned around and it was Taehyung. Yay. He was closing his eyes and panting heavily

"What happened to you? Did you fight a dragon or something?" I said, smacking his head.

"Hilarious. No, I just came back from the office." Still closing his eyes. I've noticed that Aera was still giving me the death glare. Looking at Taehyung and back at me, mouthing 'You're dead if you touch him.'

I ignored her and went back to Taehyung. He was now looking at me.

"What is it?" Said a confused me.

"There's something on your face," he came closer, "Oh it's just your face" he smirked.

  I punched him and he whined. I got irritated and ignored him the whole period. He tried to say sorry, that it was a joke but I still gave him the silent treatment.

***

"Please Sujin, forgive this poor guy. It was just a joke and I didn't mean it. Pleeeeeeease." Apologised Taehyung.

It was lunchtime and my other two friends joined us. Jimin and Rayeon. Jimin kept staring at us with a confused face, holding an almost finished burger.

  Rayeon was on her phone, telling us to shut up.

I was actually eyeing Jimin's burger. Those things are just so addictive. Next thing you know, drool came running down my mouth.

Taehyung laughed and I wiped it away quickly. I glared at him and he shut up. I grinned. Jimin gave in and gave me the burger. I squealed and thanked him.

"Now, that is what a gentleman should do, unlike some people who laughs like a donkey." I looked at Taehyung.

Jimin laughed so hard that he started choking.

"If I laugh like a donkey, you laugh like a monkey." He replied.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! I do not laugh like a monkey."

"Yes you do"

"No I do not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

I got up from my seat and ran over to Taehyung. I slapped him so hard that he yowled. I sat back down and ignored him, again. Rayeon finally looked up from her phone and blankly stared at us.

"Guys, you know that people are watching right? Next time act like decent people. Like the guy should give the roses to the girl, which I know sounds cliché but it's still cute. And the girl should not smack guys. You two could be a really cute couple." She smiled.

"Over my dead body." I said, not looking at Taehyung.

"I'm pretty sure that Sujin will fall for a guy like me. I mean good looks, hot body, any girl would love to be with me" Taehyung pulled my chin so I can look at him.

"Yeah, and no brains" I replied, poking my tongue at him.

"No brains! I have brains alright." He yelled.

"Ok, ok. Fine. You crybaby." I mimicked the sound of a baby crying.

He rolled his eyes and continued eating his burger. I finished my burger and licked my fingers. 'That was delicious'. The bell rang and it was time to go to the classroom.

***

"Aww, I didn't have time to study. I was busy." Taehyung whined over the test paper. It was science, my favourite subject.

"Busy watching tv I guess," smiling at him.

"How did you know? I mean, I know that were two houses apart but I didn't know that you stalk me." He grinned at me.

"You're such an idiot you know." I rolled my eyes and continued finishing the paper.

__________________

Note:

Hey guys, here's another chapter. Hope you enjoy.^_^
Ps: Plz vote and comment.