Prologue

//Edited//

~December 13, 2015~

Shawn's POV

"If this is love, if this is love, yeah." I sang the final verse of the song smiling at the girls.

"Great job girls! Harley, Vienna, and Joan, I think you could harmonize a bit more and Rachelle tone down a bit. Shawn you are doing perfect." Our manager, Francine, smiled and walked out to talk to some guy. With a smile, I looked at the girls whose heads were facing floor. Everyone, except Harley, was avoiding my gaze. Harley was the outspoken one, so she spoke to me first and she was blunt with it.

"We are kicking you out of the group." She said and then looked down like the rest of the girls.

With a laugh, I looked at them incredulously. "It sound like you told me I was out of the group."

"Shawn we did." Vienna mumbled. I looked at them as a few tears were shed by me. Francine came in as I looked at the girls.

"I hope you know that this group meant everything to me." I whisper pushing past Francine.

There was only one other person I knew wanted me to sing but by myself. His office was on the top floor and right now I could careless if my makeup was everywhere. He offered me a job to tour with a worldwide known band and I said no. But now, I'm going to tell him I changed my mind because I did.

But before I could step foot in his office, I would need to change. I walked to the bathroom that was on his floor to change into my extra outfit. After putting on a coral skater dress, a black and white striped blazer over it, with my black combat boots, and my puzzle piece shaped necklace; I walked out and to the black door with the gold star. My hand reached up and tapped lightly twice on the door.

"Come in." He said from the opposite side. I opened the door slowly and walked in to see him at his desk.

"Simon, I'll take the job."

---------------------------

Video:  'If This Is Love'~The Saturdays

Also if anybody would like to, I need a better cover for the story.  Anyone who makes them could get a dedication.  Hope you will help!!