Chapter 3: The New and The Newer

//Edited//

~December 13, 2015~

Niall's POV

'-mix it all together and you know you got the best of both worlds. Hahahaha.'

The theme song of Hannah Montana rang out on the screen of the tv. Louis' twin sisters squealed before cuddling into Louis. He laughed and whispered something to them making them giggle.

Lottie and Fizzy came in with bowls of ice cream. They handed them out and then placed themselves at Louis' feet. My phone buzzed and Maria's name lit up the screen for skype. I smiled setting the ice cream down and pressed the green button as I walked onto the porch.

"Hey hun." She grinned blowing me a kiss.

"Hey babe." I smiled and blew her one as well. She giggled closing her eyes and throwing her head back. Her black hair dangled behind her and I couldn't help but smile even wider.

"Oh so I have great news. Jack and I got cars!" She squealed showing me a black range rover and a grey one beside it.

"The grey one is mine and Jack has the black." She smiled turning the phone back to face her.

"Nice babe. So that means you can come and see me more often!" I grinned as she smiled but not the smile that reached her eyes. Something was wrong but at the time I could see it wasn't a good idea.

"Can I call you later? The lads and I have a meeting call with Simon tonight." I said as she nodded.

"Yeah my friends are coming to take me to a club for Hally's birthday. See you soon!" She waved and ended the call. Sighing I looked at the time and saw that is was already 7:58 and that our call was at 8. I walked inside and the lads were all talking in a circle around a phone.

"Here he is!" Louis cheered pulling me next to him on the couch.

"Thanks for joining us Niall!" Simon's voice laughed.

"Anytime!" I smiled leaning back.

"Ok boys so I have some-"

"Gosh you are so stupid!" Some girl groaned.

"Shawn. Quiet." Simon sighed defeatedly.

"Oh wait, I forgot I am not loved anywhere I go!" She snapped back.

"Shawn, quiet can we talk later?" Simon asked.

"Well, we could but I'll be gone. I won't go on tour with that fucking stupid boyband." She sassed. I can just see her and Simon in a stare off.

"Fine you win." Simon sighed, once again defeatedly.

The lads and I looked at each other. Did those words really come out of Simon's mouth?

"Lads I was going to tell you I found you all an opening act. But as you heard, it is a girl named Shawn. She is your age and is really-"

"Oh my gosh look at all the food!!!!!!! I'll go if I can have all this food!!" The girl squealed.

"And she found the food stash I have. Good luck Niall. I'll have to say she eats anything and everything she can. We went to dinner the first time I met her and we went to Nandos. Instead of ordering everything like you do she ordered the peri peri chicken 13 times and that is no joke." Simon laughed.

"Wait Si, so is she like your daughter?" Liam asked staring confusedly into space.

"No Liam. She is just uh nevermind but you won't be meeting her until the very first performance because she is going on vacation in the States and will meet us where the first concert is. Have a good night lads." Simon said and hung up.