Chapter 12: Video Games and Video Chats

//Edited//

~December 16, 2015~

Shawn's POV

"Someone go wake her!!" Someone shouted.

"I wouldn't. She gets pissy if you wake her." Ivan laughed. Only he knew how bad I was. He woke me up early one day and so I actually chased him around the whole house. Finally when we got outside I pushed him in the ice cold pool. And let me remind you it was winter when this happened.

"Well her breakfast is ready and I actually think she wo-"

"Food?!" I asked falling out of the bunk and tumbling onto the floor. The smell of cinnamon and bacon filled my nose and I dashed to where the kitchen was. There was a plate stacked till it looked like it would fall over. There were at least ten pieces of homemade cinnamon toast, green eggs and ham mixed together, six pieces of bacon, a bowl of raspberries, and a glass of orange juice with an orange slice on the side.

"How did you know?" I squealed picking up the burnt bacon. I love burnt bacon and don't judge. The only person who knew my favourite breakfast was- "Did you call Chef Parsettle?"

"Will you kill me if I did?" Niall asked as I shook my head. "Then yes. Is it that bad?"

"No. It-it-it's actually better." I mumbled taking two cinnamon toasts and dipping them in the syrup.

"Wait, rewind a bit." Harvey and Ivan shot up along with Whitmore and Lucana.

"Did you say-"

"Better?" Whitmore cutoff Lucana.

"No." I said too quickly. Before I knew it everyone was in the kitchen watching me fight to get back to eating my breakfast. In a matter of five second I had Harvey and Ivan holding me while Lucana and Whitmore tried to get me to say that Niall cooked better than Chef Parsettle.

"I swear it was in the spur of the moment." I growled finally being let go. I rushed back over to the plate of food and finished off the toast and bacon before eating the green eggs and ham.

"Wow Niall, you must be an amazing cook because you made her breakfast better than her chef did." Lucana smiled.

"He isn't my chef! He is Chef Parsettle, the best cook ever and who can never be replaced." I said before continuing to eat. Once everyone finished their laughing fest they disappeared somewhere into the bus.

"So what next?" Niall asked sitting across from me.

"Were gonna kick ass." I grinned and placed my plate in the sink and chugged down the glass of orange juice. Niall grinned as we walked to the back of the bus where everyone was. Dani and Eleanor were cheering on Liam and Louis who were playing against Harry and Zayn. Niall and I nodded.

"Harry and Louis, Niall and I challenge you to a Call of Duty: Black Ops match. Whoever wins gets to pick something for the losing team to do." I smiled.

"We can beat you two." Louis laughed throwing us the blue and green controller. I handed Niall the green and kept the blue for myself.

"Louis I wo-"

"Liam let them think it." I whispered. Niall and I both sat on the edge of the couches while Louis and Harry sat on the headrests part.

"Ready to get owned bîtches?" I asked getting the game ready.

"Are you talking in third person because for one you should be ready to get owned and second it isn't nice to call yourself bitches." Harry smiled proudly for his comeback.