Chapter 4: Hide and Seek

//Edited//

~December 14, 2015~

Shawn's POV

I silently packed the rest of the stuff I would need to have to go to the states for vacation and tour.

Yes I am going on tour, but only because I have to. And because a little part of me really wanted to go to. The lads don't know that I'm coming for sure, so I decided I'd surprise them at their first concert.

Chef Parsettle sat on my bed, his head hanging. Everyone still felt bad and I haven't forgiven them all the way but almost. We talk like we used to but sometimes I'll get snappy with them. Luckily Morgan and Diane are letting them come with me so this should be fun.

That means that I get to drive around with Jonathan. Yep Morgan got me a driver a few days ago and now we are like best buds even though he kind of hates me. We have this love/hate relationship going on. Mostly hate but there is some love.

"Gosh Shawn you pack a lot!" Ms Lucana smiled, setting a bag of cheddar cheese pringles next to me and a Mountain Dew on my nightstand next to my bed. Chef Parsettle got up and whispered something to Lucana before he walked out after kissing my forehead.

"Where is he going?" I asked in a way better mood than usual.

"Not sure he just told me to call Mr Whitmore and Wilsor to get your stuff while he called Jon." She smiled and pushed the intercom on the wall and pressed the number 2. Wilsor's voice came on a little annoyed.

"Yes Shawn?" He asked.

"Actually it is Lucana. We need you and Whitmore to come get her bags." Lucana said and let go of the button before Wilsor could protest. My door bursted open and Ace, my two month old German Shepherd, came bounding in.

He had on his black leather silver spiked collar and a black jacket I got him. His leash was in his mouth and his tail wagged fiercely. I had on black sweatpants and a white muscle shirt. My hair was up in a pathetic messy bun and I had my ray bans over my eyes.

"Sorry Ace." I frowned and hooked him on his leash so we could get going to catch the plane Diane and Morgan booked.

"Ace and I are ready!!!" I sang as my puppy and I walked out the door and to the limo Jon was driving.

"Good now we can leave." Mrs Whitehouse smiled letting me and Ace get in.

"Hey what up Jonny?!" I said gangsterish. Is that even a word?

"Shawn." He said and glared at me through the rearview mirror. I cheekily smiled and put my earbuds in as everyone filled the car. Off to vacation.

I am going to Florida with Whitmore and Lucana while the others are going to their families. Lucana and Whitmore's families lived somewhere in Australia.

Now there's only one thing left to do before I go on tour with those boys. And that is to party.

I closed my eyes and waited for us to arrive at the airport.

***

'It is believed that Shawn Nichole Montgomery Liastry, adopted daughter of Morgan and Diane Liastry, is traveling for vacation going to the states. We aren't sure where yet but we are closing in. Rumor have that she is opening for the worldwide known band One Direction after she had been kicked out of British minorly famous girl band, Justice Girls. We'll be back for more news on E! News.'

I flipped channels after that little segment and finally found one that I could get interested in. Hannah Montana played on the screen as I reclined back and watched the episode.