Chapter 1

"Chara what do you want?" I asked quite frustrated. Chara was stubborn. Why? Because I had confessed to how i felt about her and she just laughed at me. I felt my heart break as she just rejected me like it wasn't a big deal. "We need to take some time to talk." She replied to me. I didn't respond. I just wanted to lock myself away in my room and die. I tried to close the door, but Chara pushed the door. "Frisk, stop acting like a child." She huffed. I glared and pushed the door away from me. "Leave me alone, Chara!" I grunted as she put more force onto the door. "Not until we talk a--" "I don't wanna talk about anything!" I cried as I suddenly felt a heavy weight fall on top of me. I felt breathing, not my breathing. I slowly opened my eyes only to stare into a ruby pair of eyes, looking down at me. Chara had me pinned to the ground...no where to run...no where to hide.. Her face suddenly went closer to my own, my heart beat acclerating quickly. Our noses touched as she glanced into my eyes. Like she was looking through my soul.

"Frisk..." The last words I heard before I felt something gentle and soft touch my lips....

~hope you all like the first chapter of my charisk fanfiction, The Confession :3 Bai~!