Chapter 16

The human fell into a patch of golden flowers, that had luckily broke their fall. As they rose, they felt a presence with them, they're not alone it seems...

Chara was planning something for me so I decided to hang out with Toriel for a bit. I wonder what she's planning... I thought to myself as I helped Toriel bake an apple-cinnamon pie. The sweet aroma of the lovely sugars and spices made my nose sing in delight. Toriel asked me to do some chores for her around the house, gladly I accepted and went straight away to cleaning while I waited for the pie.

A few hours later, after dusting and cleaning, I heard Toriel call me from the kitchen. I put all the cleaning supplies and utensils away, then I dashed to the kitchen to see what she needed. "Yes?" I answered as I saw her take the pie out. "The pie's done!" She replies to me with a cheerful tone. I gave a big smile and sat down at her smooth top wooden table.

She put my piece of apple cinnamon pie on the table in front of me, as she did the same for herself. Then an idea hit me! "Wait I'll be right back!" I got up from my seat and grabbed the can if whipped cream from her cabinets, then headed to Toriel. I put some whip cream on her slice of pie. "Try it now." I say in a excited tone as I watched her take a bite out her pie. Her eyes sparkled with happiness. "This is excellent my child!" She replies as I received a hug from her. I returned her hug and giggled.

As I was about to eat my slice, Chara entered the house. "Hey Mom!" She exclaimed as she gave Toriel a small kiss on the cheek. "Greetings, Chara. I see have returned." She hugged Chara and smiled. Chara smiled and looked at me, her smile widening. "Hey Frisky." She kissed my cheek and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Hey Chara!" I giggled as I enjoyed her embrace. She nuzzled the back of my neck as she stole a piece from my pie. "Mm, it tastes great. Especially with the whipped cream on the top." She stated as I ate some. "Mhm, Goat Mom likes it as much as I do." I answered as I received a soft giggle from Toriel. "Well I should let you two run along now. I'm going to help Papyrus with his cooking lessons." She replies as she stood up. We both nodded and got up to go to the door, until Chara pulled me back. I faced Chara in confusion, while she had a smirk.

~*~*~

"Okay almost there..." I hear Chara say as she held my hands in front of me. I stumbled with every step I took, seeing nothing but black. But I tried my best to follow her voice, as a guide to my surprise. Her hands slipped away from mine as I feel her arms slid down pass my waist, her hands resting on my hips. "Okay you can remove the blindfold." She says softly as I reached for the blindfold, pulling it off slowly.

My breath was taking away, what laid before me was so sweet. A golden flower meadow with each flower, having a picture of us when we were young as children in the Underground... To now as a couple. I felt a tear go down my cheek as I walked through the meadow, looking at our past memories. Chara giggled as I felt her hand touch mine gently, caressing it. I looked at her to see a white lily flower crown in her hands. "Since every flower deserves a beautiful, graceful, elegant queen... I want you to wear this." She places it gently on my head, moving my brunette hair behind my ears. I blushed softly at her compliment, feeling like this was heaven.

Just me and Chara...

Nothing to break our wonderful moments together...

"I love you so much Chara.."

"I love you too Frisky.."