Chapter 2

Chara had lightly kissed my lips but she became hesitant and pulled away. "Frisk....why did you run off like that?" She questioned, our faces inches away from each other. Is she serious? Is she really asking me that? "Because...you laughed at me." I answered softly.

She looked at me with confusion on her face. "I laughed at you?" I just stared at her. How does she not remember when she laughed at me for confessing to her?! "Frisk?" "Yes, you did. Because I....I confessed to you, and you just took it like a joke.." I tried to get up, but she tightened her grip on my wrist. I gasped slightly as she had her face against my neck. "I wasn't laughing at you... I was laughing because...I was going to confess to you.." She whispered quietly. My face was burning in embarrassment. She liked me?

"B-but...why didn't you say--" "because you just suddenly ran off and I just didn't have the heart to tell you." She replied with faint blush on her rosy cheeks. The tension of her above me, just made me panic. I hurt her... "Okay...but can you let me get up?" I asked. "No." "Why?" She looks as if she's hiding something. She bit her lip slightly, her breath gently blew against my neck. I shivered at the feeling... "Frisk... Can...um..do you wanna go...uhh..." She played with my hair. "Yes?" I asked curiously. "Will you...be my g-girlfriend?" She asked shyly.

I was stunned. What should I say to her? "Chara....I..."

~cliffhanger!!! -w- see you in the next chapter~