Chapter 12

I was awake the whole night, watching Frisk sleep peacefully. Letting out a sigh, I stared at the sky afraid to see the blood... Hear the screams and laughs....touch the... I got out of the bed and walked out the room to clear my head. Frisk was the one I had hurt in the dream, I just don't want to bother her while she is resting. I went downstairs and sat on the burgundy sofa, turning the TV on. The remote was beside me so I turned the TV on mute, so I don't awaken my lover upstairs. The cold from outside filled the air just like those terrible dreams of death, just sending shivers down my spine.

The chilling memories caused me to shake in fright, thinking about the damage I caused before. I hugged my knees, staring down at my light, pale, peach feet. "Chara...?" I heard a soft voice whisper making me look up from my feet, seeing Frisk on the stairs. She had on a white, silk, button up shirt that her hands was covered by the sleeves, she doesn't have a bottom on but her underwear on. Frisk's dark maroon hair was slightly messy, her golden eyes were drowsy. "Oh sorry Frisk, did I wake you?"
Frisk shook her head as she walked down and came to me. "I felt you weren't beside me, so I assumed you went to the bathroom. But you didn't come back, so I decided to look for you." Frisk explains as she sat beside me. I stared at her legs and body slowly, observing every curve, every feature on her that made her so attractive to me. I met her gaze, then turned away facing the TV. I can't tell her... I thought as I felt a warm, soft touch meet with my cheek. I turned and met with Frisk's eyes, her golden jewel eyes.

"Chara, what's on your mind?" Frisk whispers to me. Damn. She knew I was thinking about something... I smiled and kissed her softly, hoping she'll forget. "Just you." I whisper back. She blushed but pinned me on the couch, I gasped at the sudden movement. She looked at me, eye to eye, hovering over me as I was beneath her. I felt my face go hot as I watched her stare down at me, her eyes roaming around my face as I looked away from her. I could see her cleavage show from her shirt. "You're lying." She says to me. I bite my lip as my nervousness grew. I just can't tell her... I kept telling myself mentally.

She grabbed my chin, making me look at her. "Frisk, I--" "no tell me the truth, Chara!" She exclaimed, her voice interrupting my response. I exhaled and looked at her in the eyes. "Fine. You wanna hear it? Okay, I had a dream that I killed you! In cold blood! I didn't wanna tell you because I don't want you to be afraid of me! And..An--" I started to tear up at my words. She let go off me, letting me sit up and hugged me close. I returned the hug tightly, slightly shaking. Frisk on my lap, her legs at my sides as I held her close.

"Why should I be afraid? I'm going to love you no matter what Chara." She replies gently as she touches my hair. I looked at her and kissed her gently to her response. I love her so much, it hurts. We kissed for several moments until I pulled away, feeling rather tired. She grabbed a blanket from the bedroom and came downstairs, covering me and gets in the sheets herself. We held one other close, our legs intertwined to get warmth. Then, I drifted off to sleep.