Chapter 8

We watched Mom pace back and forth in front of us, slightly frustrated with a slice of confusion. I slipped my hot chocolate try to forget the little "surprise" we received when Sans came upstairs. That was embarrassing...as much as I have the smiling trash bag, he should've knocked before entering!

"Children...", Mom said softly. Oh jeez if Asriel was here he will be saying 'welp we're done, might as well make our graves now.' I chuckled at the memory, until I heard someone clearly their throat. I looked up and met with bright red eyes. Oh no, I thought. "Why have you been hiding this, and Chara I told you specifically.. No love making before marriage." She proclaimed towards us but to me specifically. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment, Frisk looked down at her lap. "Mom we weren't going any farther than that, I swear." She responded timidly. The freaking bonehead...
He exhaled and turned to Mom. "Eh, Tori, the kid is grown enough, but she can also wait for the time." He looked at Frisk with a smile, Frisk smiled slightly in return. "And well Chara... She has the same reason as Frisk. Just chillax, they're adults now." He explained slightly looks at me. I looked at him and crossed my arms.

The comedian doesn't have to cover for me, I can do it myself. But, what would I do to get out of the situation..? That part got me puzzled, and I decided to take my mind off of the subject. Mom sighed and nodded in agreement, I exhaled softly. "You're right Sans... I'm sorry children, I'm truly am. Just don't hide this from or any of your close friends either." she apologized. I smiled towards her and waved my hand, looking towards Frisk. "Its okay Mom, we won't hide this from anyone, I promise." I nudged Frisk slightly, she gasped softly and looked at me. I looked into her golden gaze, as I spoke towards her. "Right Frisk?" She blushed lightly, nodding her head. "Yes." She replied to Mom. "We won't hide it Miss Toriel." Mom smiled and hugged Frisk tightly.

Toriel and Sans had left, which means me and Chara were alone again. Chara stretched her arms out, turning her head to look at me with her dark crimson eyes. I blushed and crossed my arms, looking away from her. "Y-You got us caught!" I exclaimed. She sat up slightly and folded her legs, I can feel she was looking at me. "Me? If it weren't for you moaning from what happened in the bathroom--" "B-Because you touched me!" I snapped at her, my face flushed in embarrassment. She grew a slight grin on her face and sat closer to me, meeting my face. My heart skipped a beat as she pulled me against her. "You didn't say anything bad about me touching you though." She stated softly, her lips against my neck.

I gasped and blushed a dark shade out red, looking away. "I-I told you not t--" I exhaled as she bit into my neck gently. I tried to push her away from me, but she held me closer to her body. "You know I don't listen to demands very well." She whispered into my ear, pressing her lips against my neck once more. I held in my moans, trying to ignore the feeling of her soft lips against my neck. Suddenly, she pinned me to the couch and stared into my eyes.

"Wanna finish what we started?" She asked with a hint of lust in her voice. I blushed and felt myself nod at her question.