Chapter 3

Chara's anticipation increased as she waited for my answer. I opened my mouth slightly and answered, "yes." I saw her ruby eyes sparkle with excitement and her grasp on my wrist were released, as her arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I lifted my arms and let my arms wrap around her neck softly, returning her hug. "I'm so happy to hear that, Frisk." She replied with joy.

I smiled at her response and hugged her close. "I'm just happy that we are together." I answered her cheerfully. Her smile seem to soften up slightly as she let her forehead touch mine. I stared into her eyes, afraid that I may never escape her lovely, dark ruby eyes. Suddenly, I felt her soft lips touch my own. My cheeks felt like they were burning, caught in surprise by the sudden gesture.

I returned the kiss softly, enjoying this moment with Chara. Her lips were so soft and gentle against mines, as she kissed with more passion. Our lips moved in sync, her hands run up and down on the sides of my hips. I shivered at her touch as we continued to kiss. She soon pulled away and giggled softly. "You liked our first kiss, Frisky?" I blushed lightly at the nickname and just simply nodded.

Chara gets off me and stretches her pale hand out to me.I accepted her hand and she pulls me up from the floor. She has very soft hands, almost like a kitten's paw. Chara smiled towards me as she lifted my chin with her finger. I met with her eyes and returned her smile. "Your so beautiful Frisk, you know that?" She says in a gentle, loving voice. I blushed at the sudden compliment and looked at my feet. "I-I know..." I answered shyly. She giggled, seeming satisfied with my reaction.

"You're so cute."