Chapter 1 - The Beginning

3rd pov

The master criminal sat behind his opaque screen. He was only known as The Hawk to everyone. He always wore a mask which covered his whole face. No one had seen his true face before, not even his daughter Nayoung.

The Hawk was always up to no good - robberies, smuggling, he's into everything.

Mr and Mrs Kim were senior police officers. They were chasing The Hawk - again.

It wasn't their first time. The Hawk had been wanted for many years but so far, the police hadn't been able to capture. The Hawk was just too sly and cunning, well, clever too.

Mr and Mrs Kim had just received information from an insider in the gang. The insider shared with them about the huge secret mission that was going to take place.

Apparently, The Hawk was planning to rob 3 of the largest banks in Seoul and the amusing part was that it was going to happen in just one night!

They had everything planned out already, and the robberies were going to take place in the wee hours of the morning.

Upon hearing the news, Mr and Mrs Kim rushed to the address the insider had provided. They got there really fast, but The Hawk was faster. He had escaped, but he left everything in his base in a rush.

Mr and Mrs Kim discovered all the plots and ways The Hawk was going to use to break into the banks.

"Jiyeon-ah, don't be disappointed.. At least we prevented a huge robbery from taking place!" Mr Kim said, as he sat down on the couch with Mrs Kim.

"But you know I want to catch The Hawk so badly. He had killed so many people already. I want to make him stop, Jisung," Mrs Kim sighed and held her husband's hand, "I'm going back to The Hawk's base again tomorrow. I have to find out where he is right now!"

"Kk, I'll go with you. We should get some rest now - it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow," Mr Kim said and smiled. He knew his wife was stubborn. If she wanted to do something, she would do it no matter what other people say.

*Time skip to next day, at The Hawk's base*

" Jisung! Come here! Look what I've found!" Mrs Kim exclaimed. She had just found a small leather notebook behind the back door.

Apparently it was The Hawk's personal notebook. Mr and Mrs Kim flipped through it and was surprised at all the stuff The Hawk's had plotted throughout the years.

Mrs Kim excitedly flipped to another page and... the couple found out a secret. A secret only The Hawk and they knew... A secret that would cost their lives...

~To be continued~
21/12/2017

Hi people! Hope you've liked this so far. I know this story is going towards the mystery side but I assure you that all these mystery is going to end cuz you probably have read the description of this story.. OK on to the next chapter!