Chapter 7 - Friends?

When Miss Blind came out, I raised my arm for her to notice me. However, she told another waitress to cone to me.

"Yes, how may I help you?" she asked politely. "Can you help me get that waitress here?" I said while pointing at Miss Blind who was talking to another waiter.

The waitress seemed to be annoyed at the fact that I didn't want her to help me. I read her name tag. "Yuna... Nice name but nope," I thought as I looked at her annoyed face.

"Ok, gimme a minute," Yuna mumbled, not looking at me at all. How petty!

Miyoung's pov

I saw Yuna walking to me with an angry face. "Yuna unnie?" I asked innocently.

"Argh. That cute-looking guy there didn't want me. Instead, he wants you," Yuna said, looking behind.

"No no unnie. You can have him. I don't want him. He's my enemy," I answered, shaking my head. Still, I had to go and serve him because it's still my job.

"Yes, Mr Scalded?"

"Respect me, please."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to be my friend."

"Why should I, enemy?"

"Hey hey, my name isn't enemy or Mr Scalded. I'm Park Jimin, what's your name?" he said, reaching out his hand to shake me. Somehow I took his hand and gave it a huge squeeze.

"Ouch stop," he said, retrieving his hand. "Haha, don't mess with me, boi. Now what do you want, Mr Scalded? Coffee?"

"Um, firstly, I'm Jimin, not Mr Scalded. Secondly, yes, coffee with half a cube of sugar and more milk. And finally, you haven't told me your name yet."

"Ugh. Can't you read?" I pointed at my name tag. Before he could ask anymore questions, I quickly went away to get his order done.

Jimin's pov

Kim Mi Young. That's her name. I took out a random piece of paper and wrote it down. She came back 5 minutes later and put down my coffee. She was about to go but I held her hand.

"What?"

"Be my friend?"

"But why?"

"Because I feel like you're a nice girl and my... *coughs* dad... wants me to make friends with more people so that I won't be a loner like him when I grow up."

I looked into her eyes intensely. Wow. I never knew she had such beautiful eyes. They were a beautiful shade of natural brown (I can tell she wasn't wearing contact lenses) but her glasses were just blocking them. I took off her glasses and passed it to her.

"You look prettier without glasses," I whispered as our hands came in contact.

Miyoung's pov

OMG. I felt my heart flutter when he said those words. Unfortunately, I can't see anything without my glasses on. I quickly put on my glasses. "You said you were... Jimin! Yah! What's wrong with you? Well, you can't make friends easily with enemies. You need time. Well, let's see if you can be my friend, Mr Scalded," I said calmly, although deep down in my heart I was embarrassed.

Oh no. I felt my cheeks burning. Wait... Why should I care anyway? He sounds like a freaking playboy. Ugh. Get off my mind, Park Jimin.

Jimin's pov

I sipped my coffee as I waited for Miyoung's shift to be over. Well, I have to follow her to find out where she lives.

3 hours later, finally, she took off her waitress apron and went to the room behind the cafe. She came back out with a bag and a few books in her arms. "Bye!" she said to the rest of the waiters and waitresses. She smiled.