Chapter 12 - Blind Date

Miyoung's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was just another Sunday. I decided to go jogging at the park since I was really bored. Might as well spend the time on losing weight. (A/N: Miyoung is actually slim but she always thinks she's fat)

I wore a t-shirt and sweatpants (I know my sense of fashion is weird I know). I went downstairs and took my phone and earpiece with me to bring out. I got to the kitchen and grabbed some bread. I gobbled them down and went to wear my shoes.

I walked out to the gate. "Hey! What were you doing with Jimin oppa yesterday?!" I turned around to see a girl that looked like she was 16. (Because she's very short)

"What? I'm sorry but what do you mean?" I asked.

"Yah! Stop pretending, slut! Don't think I don't know. You snatched Jimin oppa away from me when I was in America! B*tch what did you do to him?! Why don't he love me anymore? Answer me!" She shouted and pulled my hair.

"Yah what's wrong with you? Jiminie is my boyfriend, not yours!" I screamed at her face.

She tip-toed and stared into my eyes (because I was towering over her) and hissed, "Jimin isn't yours. He's mine! You better watch out!"

Then, she pushed me away and walked off. "Yah why is a sixteen year old talking to me like that? Ugh!" I thought. I headed to the park and started my jogging.

An hour later, I got hungry and went to the convenience store to get some chips. I stepped into the shop and at the corner of my eye I saw a guy in black hiding behind a tree. I ignored it and went to find the chips.

Jimin's pov

I walked inside the store. I saw Miyoung and crept behind a rack of food.

"Yah Park Jimin!"

I let out a shout. I turned around and saw... Miyoung?

"Why were you following me?" she asked with her arms crossed.

"I saw you walking into this store here and I wanted to join you," I mumbled a random answer that came to my mind.

The truth is that I had set a tracking system in Miyoung phone just in case anything happen on the day I gave her my phone number again. I had been following her since she stepped into the park hehe.

"Oh," Miyoung-ah shrugged. I wanted to question her further but she walked out.

"Hey Miyoung don't leave me behind!" I complained as I ran after her.

"Miyoung-ah!" I said as I panted, catching up with her. "What?" she turned around.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"If I'm ignoring you, I wouldn't have turned around."

"Yeah yeah you're right. But why?"

"Jimin, I want to ask you something."

"Yes?"

We went to sit down on a bench. "Jimin.." she began. I looked at her in the eye and I squeezed her hand.

Miyoung's pov

I sighed. My heart melted when our eyes meet.

"Um.." I mumbled,"A girl came to me this morning and said you were hers and she came back from America and something about me watching out. D-do you know her?"

His eyes looked away from mine as he answered, "N-no. Ignore her - she must have mistaken you for someone else."

"But she called you Jimin oppa!"
"I... Never mind. Just know that she isn't important to you."